1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What mods to download?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Martijn Hoekstra, Jan 12, 2014.

1. I noticed having a clean rFactor 2 install, it's barely impossible to join any online servers. Almost all of them (a few exceptions) have mods installed or third party tracks and cars. What mods do I need and where to download these?

2. Few tips for tracks.

Feels3 tracks:
    Putnam Park, Poznan, Croft

WHAT21A track:
    Symmons Plains Raceway

Virtual_LM tracks:
    Sebring, Mid Ohio, Le Mans

Tuttle track:
    Dunsfold

Official tracks:
    Just grab all of them :p

Woochoo track (historic):
    Longford

Mianiak track:
    Searspoint

Ethone tracks:
    Heartland Park, Fuji

That's all I can think now of, there are a few more good tracks just read the official ISI forums. However if you are new to this stuff you have plenty to do with the above lol.

3. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium Member

for cars i don't have many mods, but i've tried the URD corvette at it looks very nice, also i would sugest the lola t280. I agree with Miroslav, especially on the Virtua_LM tracks, they were very good in rfactor 1 and i've tried mid-ohio in rfactor 2 and it looks as good as in rfactor1 (and i use all of the settings at minimum).
    I would also sugest to try the Targa Florio track, i'm not sure were i got them but i think it will be easy to find, and it's very nice

4. The only way to onow what you need is to attempt to connect to the server and it will tell you what you are missing. For mods I was using http://www.rsrf.de but has been down for several days...