1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What makes GTR 3 different?

Discussion in 'GTR 3' started by Guy Moulton, May 17, 2012.

1. What I'd like to know and Simbin aren't telling anyone is what sets THIS game apart from past GTR games and apart from other current next-gen sims? They keep showing screenshots and sound samples, but really who cares? Of course a newer game will look and sound better-

Hey Simbin- what makes GTR3 different? If they can answer that, then maybe I'll buy it, but not if it's the same ole' same ole'.

• Like Like x 2
  2. They're either not releasing it this year, or they have little concept of feeding your fans some scraps...:D

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

well the game will be using a new game engine which is not the ISI one apart from that i have no idea what will be different from the other games.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The graphics engine might be non-ISI. The physics however can still be the original ISI one. Why change a physics engine you understand? :)

5. Regarding the physics: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :) The screenshots seem to show that they will indeed use a different graphics engine. Probably Lizard, used on Race PRO. But again, Simbin is known for heavily editing their screenshots.