• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What makes GTR 3 different?

Discussion in 'GTR 3' started by Guy Moulton, May 17, 2012.

1. Guy Moulton

Guy Moulton

Ratings:
    +34
    What I'd like to know and Simbin aren't telling anyone is what sets THIS game apart from past GTR games and apart from other current next-gen sims? They keep showing screenshots and sound samples, but really who cares? Of course a newer game will look and sound better-

Hey Simbin- what makes GTR3 different? If they can answer that, then maybe I'll buy it, but not if it's the same ole' same ole'.

• Like Like x 2
  2. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +478
    They're either not releasing it this year, or they have little concept of feeding your fans some scraps...:D

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,885
    well the game will be using a new game engine which is not the ISI one apart from that i have no idea what will be different from the other games.

4. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,133
    The graphics engine might be non-ISI. The physics however can still be the original ISI one. Why change a physics engine you understand? :)

5. Joao Borges

Joao Borges
    Premium

Ratings:
    +152
    Regarding the physics: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :) The screenshots seem to show that they will indeed use a different graphics engine. Probably Lizard, used on Race PRO. But again, Simbin is known for heavily editing their screenshots.