What League Next?

We haven't decided yet as we are still running the Mini Cooper series. Personally I hope we can see the Formula Truck Game soon as that will make for some awesome close racing I think :) 1000bph trucks on the Nordschleife?

As always we are open for suggestions.

Agree, mini altho fun it is to slow, Maybe the classic F1 or the formula Reiza would be good !! :) I do feel if everyone keeps jumping on to the new games that come out, then you dilute the competitive and rivals that would come naturally if we stuck to one game for a fair few seasons at least.
There is not a better feeling sim out at the moment than GSC2012 so I strongly feel we should be sticking to this game.

imo mini is to slow.

Yes you're right imo and also lends itself to Dodgem car style racing.

The open wheelers are fantastic and i love them too bits but most tracks are to small for them so therefore the interest would be limited i think. For instance, i love driving tracks like Taruma, Curtiba, Brasillia with the V8's and F3's but dislike driving my favourite cars, the Classic and Reiza, on them.

Can't blame Reiza, after all this Sim is first and foremost based on the Stockcars. A superb car to drive on these great little Brazillian tracks. Same goes for the F3's. Thankyou Reiza :)

So i think the most interest/signups would be for the V8's and F3's.

For any open wheeler fanatics who haven't given the v8's a proper go, please do as, like me you may just fall in love with them :inlove:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back