What kind of new game would you like to see?

Just daydreamed a bit and tried to imagine the ultimate game.. MIne would be sandbox with GTA vs WOW vs GTR2.. Combine all those with some neat parallel universe thing occasionally happen, it could go even to horror genre.. GTA with real world fysics and sometimes fantasy happens.. or nightmares. Not a Earth II but a two totally new planets residing in parallel universes and gamers create the society and laws.

Star Wars vs Battlestar Galactica space battle series. That would be kinda cool the Cylons shooting em up against the Rebel Forces or the Galactica Humans against the Empire. I think a good storyline can be made out of this.There could be a few different variations of battles and stories. Quai Gon Jin fending of laser blasts from the Cylons with his lightsaber,Rebel Fleet fighting the Empire and the Cylons. :cool:

Some sort of Racing Manager game, where you can walk around the paddock, talk to people and hire drivers.. and then even race for yourself. Would be perfect!

Some kind of new fantasy RPG. Mix of the Might and Magic and Elder Scrolls series. With a great individual story line of course.

Or a driving game that takes place at different beautiful locations of the world, and where true classics and exotic sports cars can be driven, it their full out-of the factory beautiful single-colored untuned and wingless shape!:) (with realistic physics)

And both of these with the ability to scaling down graphics so it could be run on older systems.

A game Kazunori would make if he had not created the Gran Turismo series. Or something he would like to do after the series.

Simulating everyday life. Sort of. Imagine GT5 graphics but a massive city with millions of players just doing whatever it is they are doing.

A "proper" racing MMORPG. Fully detailed tracks and the ability to talk to everyone and drive many different cars. Kinda lke GTA but with racing cars. Oh, and an open world... that is absolutely humongous.

For me, a MMORPGFPS. Imagine Battlefield 3, but with 3 massive armies and a map the size of, say, a county in the UK, with towns, villages, and a main city... each time you load in, you load in from a forward base and have to travel with other soldiers by tank, car etc. You can hole up in a building and snipe enemy soldiers... you have to save up rations... basically it's a real-time war. You get realistic damage and if you die, you go back to the army base and have to sit out for, say, 2 days. You can be revived and healed by a medic if you're shot anywhere other than heart or head, or if you haven't been blown up.

There's some impressive ideas here. Love the racing manager one, that would be immense!
I'd probably have a few!
One being what I really hoped Test Drive 2 was going to be. A massive open world where you can drive around, race others etc, but when you got out the car you could interact with other people a lot easier, e.g. when you're in the same area like a garage or a house you could talk via headsets and all in that area could hear, with little mini games you could play like in the bars on GTA against each other. Unfortunately Test Drive had the worst connection issues so failed on me, also the limits to what cars you could buy was annoying, I think as long as you can afford it you should be able to have bought it, also I'd want the driving to be more like Forza/GT.

Another I would like is mainly all I feel Final Fantasy need to do (big fan of the game series) I found with their new battle system in FFXIII if they used that but had the brilliant open world exploration of say VII, VIII and IX, with possibly the card and blitzball mini games would be incredible, but also to be able to play with up to 3 friends, so your characters are slightly created, and you can opt for agility, strength, white or black magic as your selected level up path. Maybe you choose one main and then a secondary, so you are more agility but also have white magic to cure the team. I think that could work really well.

Also that ArmA game looks amazing! I need one that good on consoles so I can play as I dunno if my computer to cope with all of that.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%