What is your favourite book?

I had plenty of time to read months ago, but now my schedule is crammed to disallow it.

My favourite books are 1984, The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-time, Of Mice and Men, and Brave New World.

How about yours?

Book of the Dead. Just so I can say "Oh, I knew him" or "So thats what happened to her" and "Didn't realise she was THAT old" or perhaps "Really didn't know that he was into that kinda stuff, he seemed way different, oh well, whatever floats your boat.."

my favourate book is probably my old spanish school book - i burned it but it was very good fun
mice and men was good aswell - i read that not burned it :)
the dictionary is good aswell - in school we just throw them at eachother across the room half the time

thats about it

The Host - Best book i`ve ever read. its a bit of a birds book, but it was a nice read and a good story.

Other than that, i read a vampire book about 18 years ago and i cant for the life of me remember what it was called.

Bulgakov's The Master and Margarita, Orwell's 1984, Gaiman's Smoke and Mirrors, everything by P.G. Wodehouse is great fun.

Currently reading 1000 Autumns of Jacob de Zoet. Totally random, thought someone else wrote it, but I ended up quite liking it.
Also, a couple of Alastair Reynolds' books waiting in queue, but those don't really fit in the belles lettres category.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 418 16.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 323 12.8%