1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What is your fastest laptime on Valencia?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Bram, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Last year it was Jenson Button setting a 1’38.766. How do your laptimes compare to the real pro?

2. A 1:41:531 in a Lotus in career/expert which is a tenth faster then Kovalainen this year :D.

3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

GP Mode Testing setups.

4. Last year's pole lap was a 1'37.587 from Vettel; a 1'38.7 would only have been good enough for 13th.

5. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Qualifying laps do not count towards fastest lap / lap records. Only race laps are included.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

a connoisseur:) :thumb:

7. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

1:38.679 from racedepartments league 1 race on the PC so pretty damn close to the real thing.

8. the laptimes this year arent comparable to the game because in real you have DRS and kers. but the game is faster than this. i know some guys who drives low 1.37 and they think about 1.36^^

i hate this track. i cant drive fast there^^

9. Oh, for sure. Are you all doing 100% races to get your times, then? >_>

10. Lol ^^ 1.42 summat, but I ran out of fuel 3 laps before the end, on that

11. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Sort of agree with you here although id say 50% upwards are good enough to compare since whatever distance you start at you always start with a full fuel load its just depending on how long the race is for example 50% race will burn through fuel at twice the rate than a full race.

Not comparing them to this year Bram asked if our times in the race consist with last years pace.