1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your 3 favorites car class in the game

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Yves Larose, Aug 17, 2009.

1. GT-Pro

27.3%
  2. GT-Sport

22.7%
  3. GT-Club

12.5%
  4. S2000 ( WTCC 06, WTCC 07 and STCC)

68.2%
  5. WTCC 87

20.5%
  6. WTCC Extreme

21.6%
  7. Production Class

1.1%
  8. Formula 3000

15.9%
  9. Formula BMW

6.8%
  10. Mini Cooper Challenge

34.1%
  11. Radical Sportscars

19.3%
  12. Caterham CSR

23.9%
  13. Camaro Cup

8.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

as the tittle say, what is your 3 favorites car class in the game.

2. Hmmmmmm..
    WTCC Extreme for best handling and easy to push the car thru corners
    GT Pro because it is coool!
    WTCC 87 because it has the M3 E30. (needs more cars tho)

3. S2000, Mini, Caterham

4. S2000, XWTCC + Minis

5. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

1 mini 2 wtcc and 3 wtcc extreme i love them all iv im honoust but these are my top 3

6. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

Same here, thourh Mini before S2000 :)

7. 1. Radicals - I m thrilled by their cornering :rockon:
    2. GT Pro - simply the coolest cars with the coolest drivers :glasses-cool:
    3. WTCCX - Those prototypes do have car characteristics and laptime abilities comparable to the Porsche 956 in the early 80s :devil:

8. This is difficult to choose, my favorites are:
    F3000
    Caterham
    Mini
    Wtcc extreme
    S2000

9. Mine are:
    S2000
    Mini's
    WTCC 87

10. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

S2000, F3000, Mini
    These are the cars I end up driving the most but I think there are others I like more, even if I don't drive them often!

11. GT Pro, GT Sport and FBMW. That is my top 3. But I have found the WTCC '87 BMW fun to drive lately so it is just outside the top 3. Then the Camaro and Caterhams are always a blast... aslong as you are on your own (man, I need to practice for the RDCCC :p ). S2000 and Mini's are great for close battles but the cars aren't that fun to drive. The others are nice from time to time but I very rarely use them.

12. Mine would be:
    1. WTCC Extreme, just cause the cars are a blast to drive along with sounding so... COOOOL
    2. GT Pro, cause... the cars are badass if you will
    3. GT sport, cause i like the GT's, what can i say? :D

13. S2000 for racing, WTCC 87' and Caterham's for simple fun. I love how easily controlled the latter 2 are and they really want you to slide them through the corners ;)

14. Mini's Rads and F3k for me (though that is likely to change real soon with the F1 mod!)

15. No votes on the production class yet, but I must say it would be the 4th for me. I just love the Audi R8.

16. S2000 - Great feeling and Close racing
    Mini - Close racing, a real drivers car!
    WTCC Extreme - Brutal and really challenging to master

17. Dietmar

Dietmar
    Premium Member

So far I am suprised with the outcome, would not have guessed the WTCC to be No 1!

18. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

1) Caterham 2) GT Sport 3) WTCC 1987

Personally i am sick of the modern WTCC cars that i have played since 2006 now. No more modern touringcars on my list :). S2000 i can only enjoy when the field has a super high level of racers, so without the eager i-have-to-win-at-all-costs-so-ill-ram-my-way-through-because-i-think-that-is-racing-types.
    Camaros on fourth btw :D

19. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium Member

what surprise me is that the WTCC is No 1 and that an event with them only have 9 sign up :confused2:

20. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I actually still like the S2000 cars, GTRE probably delivers these cars the best of any racing sim, but Bram has pretty much summed up why I seldom join these events any more. :disapointed: