What is the most unfair thing about life to you?

The most unfair thing about life for me is:

-When 98% of the good people die young and the evil people live a very long time,

Lewis Black from Jon Stewart's The Daily Show was talking about that exact sentiment more than a decade ago; sorry, I can't find the YT video for that clip but I know it is somewhere.

It´s like the wealth thing.. 1% of Americans own 99% of America.

Unfair from this angle but you should know that you probably could have been one of them had you taken a different route in life.
Sure some is born on that path but it´s still possible to hop onto that track of life.

I´m waiting for that Lotto instead, i´m lazy :)

when life never goes according to plan, when the wealthy pay for useless things like schofa's, cleaners, gardner's , when all that money could be donated to charity's in need of that money.

when the rich become richer because their tight, when the good people in this world, who mean no harm to anything on this planet suffer, i can go on, alot of the things in this world are unfair.

Funny think is isn't it like 50% or higher of people who go bankrupt after winning the lottery? Lol.
Not sure but yea that is mostly what you read in the news paper.

One girl spent something like 300.000 dollars on cocaine. And she was 16 or something.
From Britain and hanged at all the big clubs etc.
One guy in USA they found burried in his own backyard. he won a crazy sum of cash.

But i think most just get on fine. These are extreme cases worthy of being news probably.

Not sure but yea that is mostly what you read in the news paper.

One girl spent something like 300.000 dollars on cocaine. And she was 16 or something.
From Britain and hanged at all the big clubs etc.
One guy in USA they found burried in his own backyard. he won a crazy sum of cash.

But i think most just get on fine. These are extreme cases worthy of being news probably.
Yeah, but as my history teacher said last year someone will win like 10 million dollars, quit their job, buy a new house, buy a new car, buy lots of nice things for their house, and before you know it they're running out of money with no job lol.

Energy Companies...
They are the most "Unfair" thing in this world/life.
They produce electricity and then sell us it for 1000 times more then its worth.

Inflation....
It surges our cost of living, it ruins lives and it only benifits the few.

Science/Technology.....
The state of this is about 20 years infront of what we actualy know about, the only reason why its not available to us, is that they have not found a way to sell it to us yet.

Religion...
It allows people to live there lifes in ignorance, (meaning) people can go and do what they want and then ask for forgiveness from a church who will accept there money.

Life is unfair, but its only unfair because we make it unfair.
We are a destructive race of species that enjoy unfairness ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back