What is the best name for the RACE Series?

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
What personally bothers me the most with RACE is that every expansion has a new name and therefor its very confusing what game we are actually playing :giggle:

RACE 07 is always considered the core, but GTR Evolution is a strong name as well, and in the near future there will be RACE On as a new full game.

What do you think is the best name to describe the core game(s) we are playing?

You can vote in the poll and if you come up with another title that isnt listed please vote "other name" and dump it in this thread

While we all know that Race 07 is the core for the series, the way Simbin puts it, Race 07, STCC - The Game and Race On, integrate into GTR Evo. So, one would assume, that the main title being pushed here, as the big daddy of all Simbin titles is GTR Evo.

While we all know that Race 07 is the core for the series, the way Simbin puts it, Race 07, STCC - The Game and Race On, integrate into GTR Evo. So, one would assume, that the main title being pushed here, as the big daddy of all Simbin titles is GTR Evo.
thats not true now. since the patch, all the content throughout the series works in any RACE 07 game.
Heres a screenie of race 07. STCC and GTR-E classes and tracks are there:
91497265.jpg

thats not true now. since the patch, all the content throughout the series works in any RACE 07 game.
Heres a screenie of race 07. STCC and GTR-E classes and tracks are there:
I know and I am not disputing this, but below is a quote from Simbin themselves.

For current owners of GTR Evolution RACE On is designed to merge and fully integrate with the existing GTR Evolution.
Simbin's wording in the descriptions for STCC and Race On is what I am talking about.

But at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. We all know what is meant, regardless of what term is used. :)

Ok guys that for the votes. Its been clear that RACE 07 is not your favorite (understatement) the name of the forum will change to GTR Evolution (until a new release will come), which clearly covers more then RACE 07 does.

Thanks all for the votes!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years