1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what is the best circuit u like to drive on?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by RBR DANNY WITTS, Jul 8, 2011.

1. I seem to do well on the first 8 tracks then second half of season struggle for a win play on legend setting though to make it more interesting.

2. I know Bahrain and Melbourne the best, but I enjoy Istanbul, Monza, Interlagos and Hockenheim the most.

3. I'm the same, first half of the season I'm fine at keeping up to speed then I slowly decrease in the championship after the half way mark.
    I really like Melbourne but one of my favorite's has to be Montreal.

4. Albert Park (Melbourne)! Absolutely love it! After that, my fav are: Monako, Silverstone, Spa, Monza, Suzuka (don't know this track too good, because it's in ending of season). I hate Bahrain (I don't like long circuits) and Singapore.

Montreal is nice track, I like it because it's only track on which Robert Kubica won. I'm winning there in career (you know, AI is so slow there...), it's funny to drive there in career :)

And don't know what about you, but I like driving in Barcelona :)

5. I really enjoy Hockenheim, Spa, Monza and Silverstone. I really struggle with the likes of Singapore, Korea, etc.

6. Montreal for speed and excitement. The Hungaroring in Hungary, for the most interesting and unusual circuit. I love the ups and downs.

7. My top 5 favorite tracks in order of awesome.

1. Montreal
    2. Melbourne
    3. Silverstone
    4. Abu Dhabi
    5. Monza

Looking forward to seeing India and the return of Nurburgring in the 2011 release.

8. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Favourite Tracks to race on.
    1)Turkey
    3)Monaco
    2)Canada
    4)Silverstone
    5)Japan
    6)Brazil
    7) Catalunya (Multiplayer only, AI sucks here)

Easiest Ones to win on (against AI)
    Canada
    Monza
    Silverstone
    Abu Dhabi

9. People should get the AI Toolkit if your on PC, makes them much quicker and more aggressive, sometimes foolishly aggressive

10. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

alas my PC is an Xbox.
    The game plays great though overall. I have had some great batttles. Just AI at some tracks a bit easy and some a bit too hard.

11. I always enjoy Interlagos, the AI are pretty competitive there, plus I like Suzuka too.

12. I have a soft spot for Istanbul Park. I love the flow of it.

13. love Istanbul and Monza :D awesome tracks

14. My 4 favourites:
    Silverstone
    Brazil
    Monte Carlo
    Suzuka

15. Suzuka
    Monaco
    Monza

16. My top 5
    Montreal (like the layout of this track)
    Brazil (very nice to drive and faster than it looks)
    Monte Carlo (a good track to learn on)
    Suzuka (a good track to learn throttle control on)
    Spa (a real drivers circuit)

17. OK here's my selction:-

1) Istanbul - love the flowing nature of this one and turn 8 whoa!!!!!
    2) Silverstone - Just love every part of this one
    3) Brazil - Haven't raced here very much in F1 2010 but I have always loved this track.
    4) Monaco - So tough but that's why I love it. Get it right here and you just know you have done well!!
    5) Spa - Formula 1 without Spa is just not Formula 1 ;)
    6) Hockenheim - Doesn't appear on many peoples list but I just enjoy racing here.. especailly online

I will probably think again later and want to alter some of these but off the top of my head these are the ones I like the most.

18. Spa & Melbourne

19. ToxLaximus

ToxLaximus
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Valencia

20. Without doubt, it's Spa. The circuit just flows and I enjoy it so much, that I could drive there endlessly :)