What is Race Room the game 2?

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I downloaded it but it won't let me do anything at all. Just a waste of Bandwidth.

As for the beta of raceroom racing experience, I have a beta key etc but where do I go to use it? I have raceroom teaser on steam and I can get to the website, but where on earth do you put in your beta key and start the beta? There is nothing I can find.
All very strange. And what about GTR3 ? Is Race room GTR3?

RaceRoom The Game 2 was a previous free hotlapping game with some content from RACE 07, I don't think it's supported anymore.

You put the cd key that you received for the beta into Steam.
Steam -> Games (in the top left) -> Activate a Product on Steam... -> Next -> I Agree -> Paste key

In fact its not that hard if you read ALL the info in the Emails you recived from SIMBIN.

In fact it is that hard because the only email I had from Simbin was giving me my steam key. It did not mention that I had to enable it via the games, activate key section of steam. So get off your high horse and get a life.

RaceRoom The Game 2 was a previous free hotlapping game with some content from RACE 07, I don't think it's supported anymore.

You put the cd key that you received for the beta into Steam.
Steam -> Games (in the top left) -> Activate a Product on Steam... -> Next -> I Agree -> Paste key

Thank you Glen.:thumbsup: A true gent.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back