What is Peter Prospar doing nowadays?

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Prospar[/ame]

Im from canada and know nothing of this, but my guess would be at his age, he is visiting a doctor regulary, and trying to stay alive.

:)

Peter Prospar (also spelled Prosper, born 7 November 1969) is a football striker from Trinidad and Tobago who plays in Lebanon for Racing Beirut. He has formerly played for United Petrotrin, Al-Ansar, Al-Akha'a Ahley Beirut, San Juan Jabloteh and Al-Mabarrah, as well as the Trinidad and Tobago national side.

Is this the same guy Bram? :D

Yes :) He was my favorite striker in the management game Championship Manager from Eidos!

That dude was burried at some club in the middle east and looked totally rubbish, but once you bought him after a decent scout report he developed like mad and grew to one of the best strikers ever (almost 1 on 1 at scoring goals in my christmas tree system :D).
It was funny to see that some nobodies in real life actually made it to real professional football on highlevel because of this game. Kennedy Bakircioglu for instance was an anonymous winger in Sweden but became a virtual hero in the game (and forums) and now plays for Ajax in Amsterdam in real life :D

Thats why I wondered if "Magic Pete" was still playing in real life

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 225 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 222 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years