1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC What is it?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by bejvalo, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Guys what is it? Greenhell?[​IMG]
  2. I quess we'll see in a few days :)
  3. Must be the pre-order for the dream-pack DLC?

Or the announcement of another DLC pack?

Or maybe a new licence?
  4. If they are hyping it up this much, it must be related to dream pack dlc.
  5. i think its probably announcement of what will (mostly) be new dlc content, with some free stuff sprinkled in as theyve been doing. i am guessing something like an american/british/aussie track pack. which would be awesome :D
  6. You guys mind to include the ones not knowing into your secret? :laugh:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

Its....HAPPY NEW YEAR:)
  8. Nordschleife has been referred to as the Green Hell.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  9. Jackie Stewart, no less
  10. Ford license, we still dont know which cars we get exactly!
  11. Ricoow

420 Premium Member

Day/Night system, Weather, Safety Car/flags implementation, extended multiplayer functionality (broadcasting, driver swaps) or them awarding a random buyer (me) a real Audi R8 road car would all be great
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

I will tell you tomorrow .
  13. CCX

AC Physics: Mini | Koenigsegg One:1

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. great new. more amazing cars.
    would have been chuffed with "allowed 1st gear at start".
    • Haha Haha x 4
  15. I'm incredibly disappointed. Apart from lambo license we already knew aaaaaallll of this. Where the hell is the release date? the pre-order date? The price? Oh wait "we will announce it at the coming weeks." So this was the announcement of an announcement? Apart from the lambo cars(which i'm really happy about) today was a complete failure.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. God cheer up, its great news!
  17. Really? I should jump in excitement over the announcement of a license? To each their own i guess. This is good for people who didn't know about the contents of dream pack, so yeah, some people are going batshit over the announcement of dream pack contents over there. Good for them.
  18. Not a supercar guy, oh well.

Love the detail put into the models and driving feel AC provides but it seems AC is turning into the PC version of "The Real Driving Simulator"! With that said, could be a good thing for Kunos as there seems to be more virtual "driving" than "racing" enthusiests. We do have more sims focused on racing I guess - rFactor 2, GSCE, R3E, and soon pCARS. AC has a niche that many love.
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2014
    • Like Like x 1