1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'GTR 3' started by Bram Hengeveld, Jun 25, 2011.

1. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro Licensed

whatever comes will be nice, as long as something comes out! i'm not even worried about graphics, what really matters to me is the quality of the driving. take richard burns rally, graphics are basic as hell, however no dirt3 will ever get to its heels in terms of driving simulation.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Szymon Olizarowicz

Szymon Olizarowicz Licensed

Sorry for the noob question, but there is one think I don't really understand. Are the licenses exclusive? I mean if NFS has the license for GTR, does that mean GTR3 cannot offer this season? That would be a pain... I just started playing Race 07 (demo version, still deciding whether it's for me or not) and (don't bite) I am quite disappointed with graphics. The rest of the game is really good so I would be very happy to play GTR3 if graphics are improved.

Thus information about NOT having the recent season in the game is a bit worrying. Especially bearing in mind I can't stan playing games that pretend to be simulations like NFS: Shift or F1 2010. I would love to see recent GT season or even F1 (dreams...). I guess this is not going to happen?

BTW: It would be nice to see the Porche Cup series.

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Passionate Volvo C30 driver Premium

If a license is exclusive totally depends on the series. Don't think that NFS Shift had an exclusive license for FIA GT1 for example. Codemasters F1 games however do have an exclusive deal.

Money talks :)

4. Birddogg66

Birddogg66

Then Make Sure there is a lot of ILMS and Grand Am content along with Aussie V8!!!!

5. Birddogg66

Birddogg66

I think the shoe should be on the other foot with these series lining ug to give these developers money to include their form of racing IT"S GREAT ADVERTISEMENT and BOOSTS INTERESTS IN THE DIFFERENT SERIES!!!!

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Passionate Volvo C30 driver Premium

Real racing series all lack one thing: money! So they are happy to license their content as long as people pay for it :)

7. Jabacu

Jabacu

ALMS and LMS would be awesome!!

8. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins Licensed

it would be cool if they included the Blancpain endurace series

9. 29manzglade

29manzglade

Some birds told me that Spa will be in the next Simbin game. Dunno why I know that. But it seems to 90% sure.

10. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic Licensed

With a 2012 release date?

11. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira Licensed

If there isn't well, I guess we will be busy making them for the community =o)

12. Major_Baseline

Major_Baseline

British GT, ADAC series, Blancpain series and a bonus of Race of Champions thrown in for good measure...niceeeeee

13. Johan Top

Johan Top Licensed

Still gives Dutch GT4 a chance..

14. Valvie

Valvie

ALMS and LMS series. And 2011 Le Mans track, that would be something :D

15. Jimi Hughes

Jimi Hughes RDMCC S6 Champion Premium Licensed

Britcar? lol

16. Zimmer86

Zimmer86

I reckon it will be the GT3 series and the Blancpain series with the 2011 24 hour spa grid.

17. Hampus Andersson

Hampus Andersson Licensed

One of the pictures showed a RUF rim so that means we can forget Porsche and we know that certain one-make cars will be in the service.

(RUF you only go after when Porsche has declined you lol)

18. David O Gorman

David O Gorman Licensed

wrong thread

19. Davy Lauwereys

Davy Lauwereys Licensed

then we'll put it in ourselfs.

20. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic Licensed

We already have crappy GFX in GTR EVO, so it makes perfect sense to up the visual quality of the game, especially as it'll be a 2012 release.