What have you done?

OK I am not a member so expect to be treated like a second class citizen.

But even typing on this site now has lag!

People tell me I should become a member, but right now if I was new here, the inability to EVEN type anything without experiencing monumental lag and relentless popups would leave me doing what I did, go elsewhere. It is atrocious, cursor literally stops doing anything for seconds at a time

Good luck with attracting new members with a site that simply dies not work, you need to sort these issues

I shall be going elsewhere as this site is now unusable on my machine in your desperate search for site revenue has ruined it completely.

OK I am not a member so expect to be treated like a second class citizen.

But even typing on this site now has lag!

People tell me I should become a member, but right now if I was new here, the inability to EVEN type anything without experiencing monumental lag and relentless popups would leave me doing what I did, go elsewhere. It is atrocious, cursor literally stops doing anything for seconds at a time

Good luck with attracting new members with a site that simply dies not work, you need to sort these issues

I shall be going elsewhere as this site is now unusable on my machine in your desperate search for site revenue has ruined it completely.

I use this site at various locations and on various devices of different specs and do not experience the issues you describe at all. I have been here for almost 6 years now and have to disagree about the treatment disparity between any type of user. Have you considered the fact that your system may be infected in some way? I never get any pop-ups here at all.

Rob............Don't leave for no reason. :whistling::cautious: You know what it's like to be banned for no reason. So don't leave for no reason.;)

Seriously, you really don't think that everyone who is not a member has the same problems? It's obviously a fault at your end.

Last edited:
I will give you an example

I CANNOT use this site on Internet Explorer, it is unbelievably slow and stuttery, I am actually watching the cursor blink while I am typing and the letters take seconds to appear at times it is that bad.

I know you want people to pay and that those of us who have no wish to league race are really just second class citizens who deserve relentless side advertising and constant video playback as they are not paying, but honestly I do think there is an issue.

My machine is not state of the art I will admit, so much so I can't play Dirt Rally on it anymore as it is all on low settings and the stages are unplayable like that, but web browsing is never an issue other than here, there seems to be a hesitancy to enter text and it can only be all the garbage that is going on while the site is running

I CANNOT use this site on Internet Explorer, it is unbelievably slow and stuttery, I am actually watching the cursor blink

Seriously, move to Firefox or Chrome. Internet Explorer is completely terrible. You should get better performance right off the bat.
Also, there aren't any popups, not even for non-premium users. There's a bar with advertisements at the very bottom of the page, but that's it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.6%