1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What have they done!!!!

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Msportdan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

this feels amazing now..!! Even the evo at germany in the wet, feels convincing!!

Ive been tampering with RBR of late and coming back this doesn't feels so bad anymore, I have seat movement wheel that matches ur wheel, nice handling great gfx, awesome cars...

hhmmm this feels pretty damn nice now!

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

..and ive just tried the gravel wow..first impression I'm actually impressed

3. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

tarmac however is still off, the front wheels snap too quickly too much downforce, you end up overcorrecting your work to anticipate grip loss that doesn't happen, its weird,.!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Just found this and look how surreal the car behaves

And here maybe Dr just needs a bit more ffb on tarmac the car looks like its floating lol

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  5. Tobbe Bergman

Tobbe Bergman
    @ Simberia @Simberia

How can it feel amazing when there is zero road feel ?

The only thing I feel on tarmac is weight distribution (Braking & Turning)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

I think the tarmac might be better, but it was definitely too grippy up front the first time out. I adjusted my driving style (less handbrake), higher cornering speeds, I even reduced the saturation number and it was fine. It is much better overall than it was two iterations ago.

7. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

yeah I also found rasing the steer linearity to 2+ helped a bit