1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What have I done ?

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Paul Bryce, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought rFactor a couple years ago and did some offline racing with it, but realized this is better as an online game, so didn't play much. I just recently got online and want to race. I put the disc in a few nights ago and thought I had to register it to play online. Apparently I purchased an electronic version(just found that out ten minutes ago). I also see I have version 1.150 according to the screen where your car spins around. I can't seem to find version 1.250 so I can get 1.255, 1.255F. Can someone help me out? I know I'm couple years behind but I can catch quickly.
    Thanks, Paul
  2. Thanks Bennie, I will give it a try.
  3. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Have you tried d/ling newer version off RFactor site and trying? seeing as you got Electronic Version.

Just a thought.
  4. James, I haven't because I didn't know wich one and 1250 is required. I guess at this point I can try anything and renew it if I blow stuff up.
  5. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

What i ment was d/l Full V1255 and trying.
  6. I will give it a try. It will probably tell were the file will download anyway, but so I know before hand, can you tell me were it goes? The file is 1GB, does that sound right for a patch? I'm not a complete moron but I do need some computer knowledge. I appreciate the time spent helping me out.
  7. Bennie
    I downloaded mediafire file but it told I dont have copy of rFactor on my computer or I need to do it manually to put it in an upgrade file. Can't find that. So now it is on desktop. I have it but don't know where to put it. I am going to try James' idea to see what will happen. It will take a while to download.
    Thanks for your help too. Hopefully I will "see both of you on track soon.
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I dont know what that mediafire link is but you can download all the latest versions from the rfactor website

9. that mediafire link is v.1250 which he asked for,I just happen to keep all versions, creature of habit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.