1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What happens to Schumacher now?

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Michael Brown, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Ross Brawn's statement thanking Michael Schumacher is the type of "thank you" one gives to someone who is leaving. So where does he go now? People have brought up Sauber, but Peter Sauber will fill those seats with young talent; Lotus has Kimi and Romain; Williams has Maldonado and probably Bottas.
  2. Sauber or Williams i think.
  3. I neglected Force India, who are probably going to keep both their drivers, but neither has been confirmed for 2013.
  4. Ferrari.
  5. Williams probably has some appeal because between 1992-1997, they were always the 'enemy' for him :p However, they don't have a lot of money.

Same goes for Sauber, they can't really hope to ever become a team that can consistently win races unless the harsher cost-cutting rules are introduced. Plus, they don't have James Key anymore.

I think it's either back to Ferrari or retirement :/
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Maybe MSC can make one more surprising move: DTM? FIA WEC with Porsche?
  7. i think MS should go and do brazilian stock cars ...with Rubens on the same team..what ya think about that Bram?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Nah, he has nothing to do in Brazil imo :) I just hope he doesn't retire completely if there is no seat in F1 anymore.
  9. he should then replace Maylander in the safety car,maybe.....eh?
  10. One last hoorah with a HRT? :p
  11. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen

I believe my hometown-mate will retire. Sad as it is.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

13. Can't see him driving in F1 now. Maybe that's it now.
  14. He will end his career after the season.
    Source: His homepage :(