1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

What happened to Vanport?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bram, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,287
    Wasn't this track included in the first version of Game Stock Car? Super cool racing track and I miss it.

Where did it go :ninja:

2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium

Ratings:
    +984
    • Like Like x 2
  3. gamer19

gamer19

Ratings:
    +319
    Ahh.... Vanport.... flat as a pancake but you just got a love it! :inlove:
    Especially that sector after Festival turns. Throttle dancer. That's a menu music (from GTR if I'm not mistaken) and it's perfectly suitable here! :geek:
    And if I have never played CART Precision racing I woiuld never know about this one, what a shame that would be!
    I have this GSCE updated version but also I convert to myself the old one from rFactor that got 4 (four) version of it - with festival turns, without and the same two but "wet" version. So, all in all I got 5 version of this beauty. hehe.

edit:
    http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=vanport international raceway
    This is that other version, I believe.

4. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium

Ratings:
    +136
    I live one mile from the Vanport track ( P.I.R. ) and have been racing MX there for 30yrs. Just this past summer I got to go watch some of the SCCA races there.....what a blast! What's really cool is during the summer , I'll hear birds chirping outside and the sounds of some high powered V8's ripping it up over at Vanport.....it's better than music!

5. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,287
    Thanks @Alex Sawczuk didn't realize that was the same version as before. :thumbsup: