What happened to the sigs? (a.k.a. The Unicorn Thread)

Just thought I would post and ask this, as I was just answering someone else's post and noticed that my sig doesn't show, nor do I see anyplace to edit it anymore.

Instead of the licensed user I would some small sentence or your nickname. Like me, my self I always wanted the "The Young Norwegian" bradge. :)

It is there so staff know if you can race or not. it should stay that way

@ all others yes it is a pain now but its not that bad having to upload pics on other sites. Bit the more bandwidth that RD want to use the more they have to pay and it makes the site more slow to load.

Instead of the licensed user I would some small sentence or your nickname. Like me, my self I always wanted the "The Young Norwegian" bradge. :)

Ex-Post-Facto-large.jpg
= "The Young Americans"

I can understand the limits on what forum areas the pics can be posted, and I use an offsite file hosting site for most of my stuff now anyways, but I was able to upload a couple of weeks ago, and I had some images up that were available then as well, so I guess you guys just purged the server to make room and set up new rules.

It was enabled when an update was run a few weeks back and shouldn't have been, so apologies for the confusion.

Perhaps a little note somewhere to inform us at times would help keep this type of thread out? :)

Fair shout there :) . duly noted!

Ex-Post-Facto-large.jpg
= "The Young Americans"

Scanning life through the picture window
She finds the slinky vagabond
He coughs as he passes her Ford Mustang, but
Heaven forbid, she'll take anything

:D classic

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%