What game(s) are you currently playing right now?

Finally replaying Mass Effect 3 with all the DLC, wanted to do it for ages but I've got a serious OCD when it comes to Mass Effect. f I want to play ME2 I need to complete the first, including every single mission, then the same for ME2 when I want to play 3 but obviously I need to complete the first one before playing the second :O_o::laugh:

Bought Blacklist when it came out and I think I'm about 3/4's through it, being playing on the Realistic difficulty setting and going for a "Ghost" playthrough, makes it feel more like the original trilogy that way.

Just got Batman Arkham Origins today and it seems pretty good, nothing really changed gameplay wise from the previous 2 so even though I'm enjoying it just now I'll probably get bored about half way through.

Batman Arkham City, i loved since like a kid, the character of Batman, even if i play them all three once again i will enjoy.

I am considering to make one fan video for this game in the near future, with Hans Zimmer in the background of course :p

ps. i am playing in the video, those who have acc. please subsribe or like the video

PC:
rFactor
Street Legal Racing: Redline (a.k.a. SLR:R)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Need For Speed: Pro Street
Need For Speed: Underground 2
Emulators:
ZSNES (mainly Top Gear 1 and 2, Super Mario All Stars "Standard" (without World) and Donkey Kong Country Series)
Project64 (mainly F-Zero X and Mario Kart 64
Xbox 360:
Forza Motorsport 3, 4 and Horizon
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013
FIFA 13

I've just finished Black Mesa (eventually, see post I'm about to put up) and just debating about buying Thief.

I want to buy Thief, but, I heard that it has some major gameplay issues.

Well, let's hope the PC version supports mods and Eidos patches it further.

Anyway, here is what I'm playing now:

Diablo III (gearing up for Reaper of Souls, where I will be playing with a class they should of added at the beginning: the Crusader. When it came out, I had to settle with the Barbarian because there was no noble warrior class until now; SMH Blizzard)
Assetto Corsa (I'm not as hooked onto the game as I'd like to be)

I've watched the trailers on Steam and I was under the impression they had retained most if not all the best elements from the original(s), i.e. you can do the whole game without killing, you still have the club, the bow, lock picking, stealth but must admit I've not read any reviews yet.

When i am bored with racing games I always fall back to either Championship Manager 2001/02 or SimCity 4 Deluxe.

The latter is taking the last bits of free time I have left but Simtropolis is flourishing as never before :D

Just now I'm addicted to Total War Rome 2, had never played an RTS before until I got the first Rome for free a couple of months ago. Just finished a campaign as the Seleucid dynasty and thinking of going again as Sparta, Carthage or Macedon :geek:

When i am bored with racing games I always fall back to either Championship Manager 2001/02 or SimCity 4 Deluxe.

The latter is taking the last bits of free time I have left but Simtropolis is flourishing as never before :D

About SimCity, are you gonna go back to the latest one since they patched it to be playable offline?

I think the damage EA inflicted on the game may be terminal, but, it may not be too late.

Just now I'm addicted to Total War Rome 2, had never played an RTS before until I got the first Rome for free a couple of months ago. Just finished a campaign as the Seleucid dynasty and thinking of going again as Sparta, Carthage or Macedon :geek:

Total War games aren't RTS, they're turn-based if I am not mistaken.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%