what FFB setting would affect the G27 deadzone

I cant seem to get rid of the FFb deadzone if this game. Turning the wheel slightly in each direction has no feeling at all but the wheel turns in game.. Any advice. Ive tried 100/0/0/0 and 101/0/0/0 and 100/100/100/100 in logitech profiler. And various settings Ingame. It still has this weird deadzone with the FFB

From what I understand, the G27 deadzone is made on purpose from the Logitech factory so that the 2 motors don't try to kill eachother. Same with the G25 (I owned three G25s). There's nothing you can do about this from what I understand because it's the way Logitech has them setup. When you have the wheel perfectly straight at 0 degrees you can't get FFB. It's the reason why I left Logitech G25/G27 because the FFB is effectively off/disabled when the wheel is perfectly straight.

If something has changed and that's not the case anymore than I'm not aware of it.

From what I understand, the G27 deadzone is made on purpose from the Logitech factory so that the 2 motors don't try to kill eachother. Same with the G25 (I owned three G25s). There's nothing you can do about this from what I understand because it's the way Logitech has them setup. When you have the wheel perfectly straight at 0 degrees you can't get FFB. It's the reason why I left Logitech G25/G27 because the FFB is effectively off/disabled when the wheel is perfectly straight.

If something has changed and that's not the case anymore than I'm not aware of it.

Yes, I'm aware of the hardware's design limitation. I was thinking more of the like's of rF2's Steering Torque minimum parameter, w/c was added in a later build.

Anyhow, seems SCE doesn't have it. Thanks nonetheless.

Last edited:
If you raise the FFB from the control panel then that can give a similar result. It can boost forces relative to the maximum that the wheel can theoretically output. Try 105%, 120%, 135%, etc. You may need to lower the in-game FFB if upping the control panel FFB.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back