1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What does your car’s colour say about you? Car colour psychology

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Diehl, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Well, my favourite car colour is blue and, in fact, I'm really a calm and gentle driver (hmm... most of the time :whistling: ).
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    Let's just get out there and RACE!! Premium Member

Silveeeer, my last car was dark sliveer. Both were minivans as was my previous vehicle. I'd love something smaller and more sporty but I need to haul cargo at times. BW, minivans are grest replacements for F1 cars:)
  3. Decenten

Driver of the #73 Team OGMRZ Holden V8SC Premium Member

My car colour is imaginary. This probably says that I should stop spending my money on trading cards, online racing and other random crap :D
    • Haha Haha x 2
  4. I have a reddish purple (Merlot Mica) first generation Mazda MX-5. I 'drive' it sideways on the street quite often during the night. Most people with purple-ish cars do not display this behaviour, at least not out here in the Netherlands. xD
  5. My car is green (used MX-5), and I'd probably get a new car in black... Both happens to be rebellious no f**** given colors according to this, which is pretty accurate.
  6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well, my 2008 Jeep SRT8 is black and I recently bought myself a 2007 Mazda 3 GT which is Dark Grey Mica.

Perhaps the colours of my vehicles is telling me that I'm a plain, boring person?
  7. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

My Opel Vectra is red, and my Toyota Celica is green. This tells me that i like fast, good looking and reliable cars ;)