1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What do you want on Dedicated Server?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Denis Vorobjov, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Weight Ballast System

27.3%
  2. Dynamic Weather Conditions

56.8%
  3. Real Dynamic Time

15.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just Dreams... Dreams... Dreams... [​IMG]

1. Weigh Ballast System (For all players at 1 up to 100 kg)
    2. Dynamic Weather Conditions (Dry, Light Rain, Showers... in 1 Race)
    3. Real Dynamic Time (Morning, Evening, Night, 9:00, 14:00, 22:00...)

I hope it appear in new game GTR Evo, STCC.

2. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Just saw this on another website, Dynamic weather all the way!

3. All 3 but the challenge of timing pit stops around the threat of the weather is an amazing challenge.

4. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

All 3!
    But dynamic weather is definately the most important and most feelable option.

5. I voted for 2 but really I'd go for 2 and 3.

6. 2 and 3 would be amazing, hope it's in it.

7. All 3 and a ban system on steam id, and a good anticheat system.

8. All three, but I hate those fast drivers passing me all the time...so give them some ballast :Hamm3rHed:

And place it in their shoes :pound:

Hansje :D

9. All 3 very nice ... weight ballast is available on SimBin's "Race-Room" version of Race07 though ... as are forced pit stops an a few other "goodies".
    Race-Room is only commercially available though with Race-Room hardware (ie. what they are using for the V-WTCC events).

Surely not a major re-write to include all of these for us "normal punters" though eh?

10. Weigh Ballast System for more fun.

11. timescaled mechanical damage would also be nice, makes it a bit more realistic when someone drops down through the box too quick and the motor goes pop :D and also stops a lot of cars from smoking for so long without giving up.

The option is not in the gui but it works fine when you edit the DedicatedServer.ini file to MechFailures=2

12. Must say that for a ded server I would love to see the Dynamic Time of Day and it would be a simple implementation a variable and some colour shifting that's pushed to the client start adding some extra red towards the end of the day and then start shifting on the blue and then start dimming the colours completely. But then they would have to add properly projecting headlights... I can only hope...

13. Dynamic Weather Conditions..but would be nice to run a dedicated server not had much luck trying to set one up yet.

14. Totally agree

15. i believe anti- cheat system should be bullet proof. Dynamic Weather Conditions would be &*^*&^* awesome

16. just posted my question :D

17. Really close fair racing is the most important in my opinion

Trevor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.