What do YOU use for RBR..?

Having been keeping up to date with the mods section I was wondering what you use to play, if you can be bothered, purely for my own curiosity reply here..

Computer (not xbox etc).
G25 wheel, paddle shift and wheel button for handbrake.
Bumper cam view.
No pace notes edited and no other mods.
Practice: 1 maybe 2 runs (would like more but othe hobbies work have gotten in the way this summer)

Cheers,
jc

PC: HD5770 SOC, Intel E8400 3.0GHz, Gigabyte MB, RAM 4 GB A-Data, SAMSUNG 22" 16:10
G25, manual clutch all the time, paddle shifting, handbrake on seq gearbox (or H-shift and handbrake on a button)
Office table, office chair, no space around me :D
Cockpit view with CamHack, just behind the window
Practice: I practice only for Special SuperStages
Default setups and pacenotes

Computer:
OS - Win 7 64bit
CPU - Phenom II 1055t x6
MB - ASUS M4A89GTD Pro/USB3
GPU - AMD HD4870
RAM - 4Gb DDR3
Display - Samsung 20" @ 1680x1050

G25 wheel and pedals: paddle shift, gear lever for handbrake
Hood cam view (adjusted to fit each car with CamHack)
Default notes, particle mod
Setup changes: been messing about lately a little but always brake adjustments and lock in-game to 792 degrees
Practice: not usually, maybe a quick check of setup but time is very limited.

PC and 23" monitor
Driving Force GT wheel, paddles for shifting and attached sequential shifter for handbrake.
My setup is a office desk and chair, the monitor is attached to a bracket leaving free space underneath, i have my monitor quite close and adjusted so its directly at eye level.
Camhack, HDR plugin & Particle mod
Default Pacenotes
Custom car setup

I practice when i can, i try to get in a full run during the weekend before a RD session.
For fun i jump on the main server or have a go at some new cars/tracks playing alone.
Have been trying out Grp B cars for the first time recently, the sheer grunt is just insane and sound of the Audi is spot-on:redface:.

I love the group B's =0)

Suprising info though, I was expecting more mods/practice/hardware/setups... hold on, I mean I was 'hoping' for more of them. I guess you lot are just naturally talented and i just need to practise more !!! lmao

I'm sure some of the members who posted on here are willing to help with setups - I'm just looking at a Setup Manager that will allow you to manage your setups and copy/move them to the correct directories in RBR - if it works I will post some info in this section.

Pete

PC: AMD Phenomx4 3,5GHz, 8Gb 1333Hz RAM, GeForce GTX460 1Mb Palit Overclocked, RAID 1+0
Screen: Self made 130" Projection screen (Anamorphic Cinemascope)
Projector: Acer V700 (1280x720p) driven 1440x900 from RBR in 3D
Gizmos: Nvidia 3D Vision active shutter glasses and Anamorphic lens
View: Camhack inside cockpit view
Gizmos: Shift Light Indicator and rev SLI-M from Leo Bodnar attached on G25
Wheel: Logitech G25
Gizmos: Self made analog handbrake with potentiometer thru Leo Bodnar's USB adapter
Seat: Self welded seat/wheel stand with racing seat
RBR: Normal installation, RSCenter2011 installation and Chezh plugin installation
Gizmos: HDRplugin, Finnish pacenotes, camhack
Sound: Stereo headphones thru AV amp. (Have a large hometheater, but headphones make the best "real-deal"-feeling IMHO.

Future plan: Copyed racecar cockpit with real size wheel, dashboard, doors, two seats. Allready welded the chassi, waiting for painting. Saving for G25 ARC team mod for better feeling. Also producing prototype progressive pedals with brake pressure switch.

Medication: Not enough! :rolleyes:

Girlfriend: Read above and realize -> no... :D

Hey Deep JKL...

"Future plan: Copyed racecar cockpit with real size wheel, dashboard, doors, two seats. Allready welded the chassi, waiting for painting. Saving for G25 ARC team mod for better feeling. Also producing prototype progressive pedals with brake pressure switch.

Medication: Not enough!
:rolleyes:

Girlfriend: Read above and realize -> no...
:D"

If u just fitted an 'engine' you could get the ultimate in the racing experience.... :redface::tongue::wink::wink:
I used to have the full projector, but to my shame, it made me 'car-sick'...

jc

Computer (not xbox etc).
G25 wheel, paddle shift and sequential shifter for handbrake.
Bumper cam view.
No pace notes edited and no other mods. Starting to overhaul setups to suit me.
Practice: 1 maybe 2 runs. Sometimes none if I'm feeling brave and some time more than 2 if I really struggle.

PC : AMD Athlon Quad core 2.9GHz, Nvidia 9200, 3GB RAM, WIN XP home 64bit, 21.5" monitor

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%