F1 2012 what do you think would improve F1 2012

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I just wondered why theres several things missing on f1 2012

1. when i pit I would like to like in real life add or reduce front wing.
2. like in real life i cant control my pits ie pit lmiter i would like to control it.
3. why cant i do my own entry and exit on pits instead of video so if i wheel spin it costs me time or i miss my marks
4. i have thrust master ferrari wheel with 26 buttons so why can t i adopt the buttons to the game ie brake balance etc instead of going through a menu where i need to go through so many option
fuel mix same
5. force feedback in 2012 is awful 2011 was better and i have a £500 wheel and the game spoils my wheel least in 2011 game i could tell when back end was stepping out etc.
6. instead of setting gears etc up we should be able to say car too lose or no grip not enough ratio in gears so my enginers do the set ups etc. so when we come in pits do a talk with enginer and use a menu system for it
7. get rid of the yellow tint or glare
8. sort out the graphics issue you be playing game halts and moans about using basic colour scheme i have a top spec pc and graphics card. my pc runs at 20 % of usage when playing this game so i know the spec of pc is more than enough.
9. reduce the penalty system I get a tap from another car but yet its me getting a drive penalty
Good points game is great and patches are been brought out a lot quicker than the past 2 yrs well done.
I have brought 2010,2011,2012 and feel a little reward would be in order as in the way of been able too beta test and give feedback before the game is launched. I have always preorder the game mths in advance.
I have beta tested other racing games and found that due to all i play is racing sims i can offer some gd feedback

4. i have thrust master ferrari wheel with 26 buttons so why can t i adopt the buttons to the game ie brake balance etc instead of going through a menu where i need to go through so many option
fuel mix same

Macros.

5. force feedback in 2012 is awful 2011 was better and i have a £500 wheel and the game spoils my wheel least in 2011 game i could tell when back end was stepping out etc.

Contradictory to what most are saying

6. instead of setting gears etc up we should be able to say car too lose or no grip not enough ratio in gears so my enginers do the set ups etc. so when we come in pits do a talk with enginer and use a menu system for it

Any game with this feature?

You can do most of that stuff already. As posted above setup some macros it is not hard at all. FFB is fine you just are expecting too much from something that isnt really classified as a sim. Also make sure your wheel is setup properly. There are some real feel FFB mods around i think. If you want the game setup a car in f1 2012 you must just use defaults in real sims... One of the most basic setup menus in f1 2012.

Kimi450 Smoke and dust is quite demanding graphically. We are ultimately held back by the consoles and their old hardware.

Some of these things you dont even really need. Cause seriously when are you paying that much attention to detail when you are trying to put in a solid lap. And some of this stuff is probably already being fixed. There is a lot of fine tuning that needs to be done and is probably being done. The game hasnt been out very long, last year we got pretty much no support. This year it is amazing. :) Just wait... patience is a virtue.

I assume a macro is where u go into your wheel controller and setup a button on ur wheel to run a set of commands. I have done this on my DFGT wheel. But only worked that out from a useful Visio post by a member on here. Thought I would post this in case the original poster doesn't know what macro is either. (I'm prob the only person who didn't know) :)

Logitech's own software can do this by itself. Xpadder helps more though.

My current setup right now for my G27 is :
(Left side)
Esc
Up
Down

(Right side)
Enter
Right
Left

Since I have too few buttons for individual commands, that's pretty much 10 buttons taken away if I would bind every button to a menu selection (3 fuel, 3 brake, 4 tyres)

Better setups with a wider range compared to real life f1 cars
Cars that crash and don't dissappear after a few seconds, also for car parts (why safety car is that doesn't happen?)
Crane to remove these DNF cars :D
FFB like in GSC
Most of the ones already said here;

Everybody has touched on the technical stuff, but I would like to see a more in depth career mode with podium celebrations, money, driver relationships, media and so on. Live the life on an F1 driver. A stat tracker would be nice too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 250 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%