1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think is a good song to race to?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mohameddo-san, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

If I am playing racing simulations, I like On The Run by The Qemists feat. Jenna G.

I also like some of the in-game tracks from F1 Challenge and mods.
  2. Hmm let´s see...
    When i drive the GT1 i really enjoy that....umm what´s it called....ahh that´s right, 7 litre 590bhp engine sitting infront of me :)

Don´t you lose concentration when you have music playing? Don´t you want to hear the tires and engine noise so you know what the car is doing? :)
  3. Mohameddo-san

F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I can hear both the music and the car at the same time.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

"I Drove all Night" by Cyndi Lauper lol! But honestly it depends on my mood. Usually a mix of rock music,sometimes trance.
  5. Barf, don't talk about music when I'm racing ! When you're driving maybe (Unless you have a 3-Rotor Miata with a straight pipe) but when you're racing it's a no-no !
    • Like Like x 1
  6. "Barf" you're so funny! but i'll agree with you here. I don't know how Hiro can do it?, more and likely because he is more experienced than i am but i need to fully hear the engine or else i don't shift in time.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I think one should just listen to the car when in an online racing. You have to hear who is around and the sound of engine. But single is a personal preference and i prefer no music. I would'nt be able to drive with a music as good as driving without a music.

If i have to recommend a driving music, then i say NFS: Carbon's Techno (Without vocal) musics :)
  8. Yeah, the thing is, I don't listen to music just to have it as a background "noise" (hence why I don't listen to pop "music"), so I just can't do both racing and music, impossible !
    • Like Like x 1