1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What do you think is a good song to race to?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mohameddo-san, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

If I am playing racing simulations, I like On The Run by The Qemists feat. Jenna G.

I also like some of the in-game tracks from F1 Challenge and mods.

2. Hmm let´s see...
    When i drive the GT1 i really enjoy that....umm what´s it called....ahh that´s right, 7 litre 590bhp engine sitting infront of me :)

Don´t you lose concentration when you have music playing? Don´t you want to hear the tires and engine noise so you know what the car is doing? :)

3. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I can hear both the music and the car at the same time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

"I Drove all Night" by Cyndi Lauper lol! But honestly it depends on my mood. Usually a mix of rock music,sometimes trance.

5. Barf, don't talk about music when I'm racing ! When you're driving maybe (Unless you have a 3-Rotor Miata with a straight pipe) but when you're racing it's a no-no !

• Like Like x 1
  6. "Barf" you're so funny! but i'll agree with you here. I don't know how Hiro can do it?, more and likely because he is more experienced than i am but i need to fully hear the engine or else i don't shift in time.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I think one should just listen to the car when in an online racing. You have to hear who is around and the sound of engine. But single is a personal preference and i prefer no music. I would'nt be able to drive with a music as good as driving without a music.

If i have to recommend a driving music, then i say NFS: Carbon's Techno (Without vocal) musics :)

8. Yeah, the thing is, I don't listen to music just to have it as a background "noise" (hence why I don't listen to pop "music"), so I just can't do both racing and music, impossible !

• Like Like x 1