What do you guys think of the new F1 Sky channel?

Georgie needs that tummy of hers punched in or something.... :mad:

"El lobo, the Bionic BUtton, the Wunderboy, The LEgend, the Iceman.....holy crap speed tv your making americans look ever worse thatn we already are ahahahahah"

Chandhok is a commentator for Star Sports.
I could have almost guessed that one :)
He´s been at some practice´s, i remember Monaco where he wanted to commentate a full lap but FOM kept changing the bloddy camera from onboard to TV. Just love listen to him because of his enthusiasm when explaining stuff.
Georgie needs that tummy of hers punched in or something.... :mad:

"El lobo, the Bionic BUtton, the Wunderboy, The LEgend, the Iceman.....holy crap speed tv your making americans look ever worse thatn we already are ahahahahah"

Tummy? I swear i did not even know she had a face, her butt is just marvelous :)

He´s been at some practice´s, i remember Monaco where he wanted to commentate a full lap but FOM kept changing the bloddy camera from onboard to TV. Just love listen to him because of his enthusiasm when explaining stuff.

Tummy? I swear i did not even know she had a face, her butt is just marvelous :)
haha yes i agree with you, her ass is fantastic

:cool:

oh yeah that butt is precious....is just that bulging thing in her front sticking out....seems I gotta finish a 12 pack to myself before hitting on her from the front but not from the rear :cool:

For those saying Sky is not expensive how much do you earn a year? Because you would have to be spending over £600 a year purely on TV. That's cheap is it? No it flaming well ain't. Sky rip you off because you don't watch half the channels they lumber you with when you buy it. If they allowed you to choose the channels you want one at a time therefore bringing the cost down that would be much better but they won't do that because they are Sky and as NewsCorp and Sky have shown recently they are prepared to do literally anything to get money or a story no matter how unethical or illegal it is.

A £20 a month pack by the way still costs £140 (Bad maths in initial post I mean of course £240) a year which compared to the minimal fee you paid for your TV licence is still a lot and anyway I don't agree with Sky's work ethic as I've mentioned so I'm definitely not going to give them money. Principles. :p:)

Really?? She's not got a gut at all!

okay it might not be a drunk...but if u see her outfit...is like she has a front curve....

LOOOL why not the back
lol u dont get it...the back is fine...but that front....ermmmm.

to summraize....here is what I think everytime i see this on Sky

thompson.jpg

nope nope nope....dont have a pic of it with me, but if the Melbourne Q part she had a pair of pants that literally reached waaay above her belly button, and it shaped the front of her as if she just gave birth to a child....U cant notice it here much because she has proper wear....the one form Melbourne was Elastic black pants....Im sure Scott can back me up...if he was watchin Sky during Q and P3, everyone was like "she is hot, but wtf is that oval thing in her belly.....

No I dont have "distorted" eye view of life, everything is great...but u should have seen her in Melbourne....we all thought she had that baby fat after birth.....cuz I googled her and past pics of her dont have that round thing in her.

Yeh that's clearly her shirt.

no im not poiniting out at the part of the shirt sticking out thats darker no look closer to the left of her hanging hand and then go up to where the elbow is horizontally parallel to her waist, then u will see that shape " ) " right there...come on...she needs that " ) " a bit more in the opposite side :rolleyes:

During the FOM feeds the commentary is ok, basically it's the same squad from the BBC, with crofty. But I used to watch Bbc wih 5live commentary when legard still worked for bbc - he truly was awful.

I like the legends stuff, and they do some good stuff with graphics etc, but lazenby is rubbish, they should leave brundle to it really, he looks so bored following that idiot around.

In regards to the BBC coverage this year - I am not keen on Ben Edwards. So when bbc are doing live races, I'll watch their pre show and switch to sky for the commentary during q and race.

These two are always looking at eachother like they can't wait to get back to the hotel.....

There is an alternative to paying a fortune to Sky!

I bought myself a sat dish and receiver from B&Q, total £40, Pointed it at 19.2E (Astra1) and now watch it on RTL (German TV) with Radio 5 commentary through my laptop.

Simples :)

Jim

12188 H 27500

Thats RTL Television FTA in SD (still perfectly watchable), the HD channel requires purchasing a card from Germany (and having a slot to put it in)

Also: The WTCC events are covered on Eurosport Germany 12226 H 27500 3/4 which is also FTA , if you are interested, Marrakech this weekend I'm told on the AVForum

Jim

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing