What do you guys think of the new F1 Sky channel?

Well there are people here claiming he has learned stuff from him. I have yet to see any of that as Brundle has been like this long before he even started commentating.
They are two completely different personalities.

Agree, but there are so many different things one can learn. It can be commentating style, it can also be the way he prepares to a race weekend. The way he organizes things in the boot. Who knows... I don't :p

If you thought the Sky Sports F1 intro was bad. Check out SPEED´s.

I have nothing to say more then this picture,

facepalm.jpg

Hampus, you really should stop attacking post (and posters) that are not to your liking.. I'm listening ATM Isaac Asimov memorial debate where particle physicist and general relativists debate very nicely when they are in opposite in many issues, they can laugh at it and laugh at them selves. These continuing posts are beginning to annoy me. I believe i'm not alone with this... There's a fine line of defending own view and disassembling opponent opinions just because one doesn't want to lose a fight... We've had our own heated debate and i just gave up then, didn't change my mind but noticed that it was pointless to continue.

Don't want you to stop completely, it's very nice that people aren't afraid to disagree and voice their opinions but tens of posts of the same subject will not serve any one. I like having different personalities here so please, don't change, just tone it down a bit.

This goes to all of you, we can live in a world where people don't think the same. That's the beauty of having different synapse connections in our brains, in the best possible sense, that's what makes humanity so special..

LOL ALonso the spanish woolf "aoooooooooooooo" rofl im literally tripping and rolling on the floor laughin histerically.

omg Hampus i cannot stop laughin .... hahahahahhaha "aooooooooooo" howling at the moon.

Sky's coverage was awful today. Such a shame after a strong start last week.

Every single incident was a replay, they missed everything. I didn't learn Kobayashi had retired until I saw it on the timings at the bottom of the screen. No mention of it at all, not till the end of the race.

The camera was always in the wrong place. The only time I knew something had happened was when the lap counter at the top turned yellow.

Di Resta finished in 7th, Noooo idea how. Didn't see him pass one car. Then at some point Vettel was behind Webber, then in front of him. Not a mention, not even a hint it had happened.

Awful this week. And Remember when the team radio came over on the BBC, and everyone, including Kravitz in mid-sentence was muted, so we could hear the radio. Is that so hard to bloody do Sky!??

Sky's coverage was awful today. Such a shame after a strong start last week.

Every single incident was a replay, they missed everything. I didn't learn Kobayashi had retired until I saw it on the timings at the bottom of the screen. No mention of it at all, not till the end of the race.

The camera was always in the wrong place. The only time I knew something had happened was when the lap counter at the top turned yellow.

Di Resta finished in 7th, Noooo idea how. Didn't see him pass one car. Then at some point Vettel was behind Webber, then in front of him. Not a mention, not even a hint it had happened.

Awful this week. And Remember when the team radio came over on the BBC, and everyone, including Kravitz in mid-sentence was muted, so we could hear the radio. Is that so hard to bloody do Sky!??

Everything away from the team radio isn't up to Sky. They don't choose the pictures.

Damon Hill and the other guy are crap. Very biased towards Button and Hamilton and a lack of knowledge from the "other guy".
Also, Georgie Thompson isn't a good Sky Sports News Repoter, let alone a F1 Expert...

The race commentary is as good as it was on BBC last season. You can't go wrong with Brundle and I think Croft will improve as he gets used to being off the radio,

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back