F1 2011 What do you guys think about red flags in F1 2011?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I was looking on T4RG4 twitter and found out red flags were in, now im all about having the game as real as possible.
I think this would be awesome because i'd hate to race in very bad conditions with it being very slippery reminds me of my kart race. If its very bad conditions and I'm in the lead and a red flag comes out i'll be a happy "camper" overall this is a great addition

I couldn't agree more with you.

Aslong as this option can be turned of or on then it will be fantastic.

Agreed. and also agreed with MKO. Codemasters are trying their best. 2010 wasnt that bad at all for a first time release. and I bet they heard the complaints and feedback. So good job to them so far it looks fantastic and the handling a lot more "realistic" for lack of words.

Some people are moaning about online 'rammers' like its something that codemasters should be answerable to? How is it the games fault, your always going to get novices that dont know how to drive or people that just want to take you out. Thats just the way that online racing works unfortuantaly! Sign up to some forum events like what i do over at UKOG and then try criticising online play? Racing online with clean and quick guys is brilliant.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%