F1 2014 What Do You Guys Think About F1 2014?

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm feeling like playing F1 2013... With new cars and some new circuits, but nothing more...

I'm bored of the same animations, messages from the engineer...

-I would like to see podium celebrations.

-There will be very good to the game that you could edit the championship every time you finish a season. Running the same circuits, in the same order, every season is pretty boring... Codemasters will include all the circuits they have made before: Istanbul, Valencia, Korea... And let us customize the seasons in our way in career mode.

-And of course, I love the paddock animations in F1 2010 and F1 2011. And the interviews with the press... These games were more interactive in a general way...

i use a wheel (thrustmaster with f1 att) and no assists. i find it a completely different game.
i dont think cm touched this game aesthetically after pre season testing but the driving physics are ok.
Asides the obvious multitude of shortfalls with interactivity and animations, how havent cm figured out the deal with helmets? goodness their offerings are woeful and show no grasp of the 'signature' a helmet is. Bespoke helmets of some kind pls.
And a Visor view..

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back