What do you drive besides the league events?

Reik Major

Premium
Hy guys,

last weekend I had some extra time to take a ride, but it felt that I needed a little contrast to allway drive Spa the last time. So I remembered that I downloaded a very challenging track a while ago. Finally I couldn't stop trying until I was able to finish some runs without crashing. :cool:

I couldn't resist of posting it and asking you all, what you guys are driving to get a little break of the league events. Would be nice to see some vids here, even with other cars and tracks. :wink:

Have fun! :)

Edit: I think the final version of the track is updated a little bit in comparison to the version I used in the vid. Get it here: http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=17140 I'll have a look at it soon...

Jim Hawley

PrestoGP Veteran
Oooh Joux Plane:eek:

I remember it well, we had a little out of season time trial thing running many seasons ago, Joux Plane in F3000 although I preffered the Radical

Cant remember what times we used to set and I don't have any replay files fron that long ago:frown:

Jim

PS when I fancy some fun I head for Brands Hatch in my old Lola:rolleyes:

PPS, what vid?:confused:

Reik Major

Premium
PPS, what vid?:confused:

I mean if you guys have nice random racing scenes it would be nice to see some different stuff here. For example you like an addon track much or a nice mod and like to show some action here, so others like me get interessted in this track or mod. That's my intention...

btw nice to see that others have explored this fine track too. I liked to drive all tarmac tracks in RBR very much in the longer past.

@Christian: Say it in english please!!!!! :) LoL (my english teacher liked to use this sentence every minute)

Reik Major

Premium
OMG! This is close to suicide. I'd like to race IRL very, very much but I don't think I'd do such crazy stuff (even for much money).

I'm also a little torn if I should call this brave or stu***.

I do this once or twice a week :) The guy with the helmet camera is Per Andersen, and I am the one in blue with number 54.
I started driving gokarts this year, my only previous experience is Presto GP :)

The engine (Rotax Max, 125cc) produces 21kW (28hp) and total weight of kart including driver is 165kg or 175kg, depending on what class I enter in a race :) Top speed on this track (my home track) is about 105km/h.

Awesome! I'd love to have a go at karting, i've got no excuse really considering Thruxton circuit is only about 5 miles away from me lol and apart from the fact its an expense the wife and I cant really afford at the mo :(

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.1%
  • €3001-5000