1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What division are you in?

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Don Davis, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Just noticed i'm up to division 4 from 8 (2 seasons in 8 even). Should be tough competition now.

What division is everyone else in? hoping a few ppl are in same division, should keep it interesting.
  2. I got bumped up from 3 to 2. Congrats on your jump and yes the racing gets harder.
  3. I must be looking in the wrong place. How do you tell?
  4. Looks like you are in Division 4 Joe, you can see it on any event results page after you leave a server. Or in game by looking at under the entries tab. Not sure where else you can find it.
  5. Looks like I dropped a bit to Division 7. Ouch.
  6. Division 1, at least in Mustang
    What does it change??
  7. Division 8 last season, division 6 this season. My iRating took a battering this last 2 weeks 1800 to 1400!
  8. Division 3 for me
  9. Division 10 in both road and ovals last time, now Division 5 in roads and division 8 in ovals
  10. That just means you need to race more Eric, welcome to the asylum.

Divisions will be the same for all car, only changes between road and oval. It's based on how you did the pervious season. Looks like you did well in the rookie class, nice job Flavien.
  11. So is being in the 4th div good? I would assume it can't be all that bad with my having only been in iRacing for a little over a month now. However I could be up to 4th only because of my not having been here that long too...hahaha
  12. stayed in 2nd
  13. I definitely need to race more that's for sure lol. Still Division 4 here.

Can your division be different when it comes to time trials? When I click on season standings and quali results it says I'm in Division 4. But when I click on Season Time Trial and Time Trial results it says I'm Division 3. Is that correct?
  14. yes last season i was division 2 in time trials en 4 in racei think

now i am in divsion 6 and div 3 for TT
  15. yep, I am 2nd div in season standings while 3rd in TT
    I guess it is based on iRating/ttRating
  16. pleasently surprised to find i is now a D lic. he he!
  17. Joe, the only division that things really matters i think are the top couple. Beyond that its just tougher competition imo. More people committed. In division 8, it seemed about 10 guys competed a whole season in the popular series. In division 4, i think its more like 50 ppl, etc.
  18. Division 7, got my D road license. There's something called an oval license too but I never noticed it before.......:)
  19. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Div4 so its seems, same as last season:)
  20. Oscar Hardwick

Oscar Hardwick
    RDTCC S9 Champion Premium Member

Im in Division 2 verging on Division 1 now.

On another note (and an intense need to brag) I managed to pull off becoming the week 13 mazda cup Div.2 champion and 5th overall of all people taking part :)

I think I will be permanently in Div 1 once I pop the iRating above 3000, which (presuming I dont crash) will be in the next 2 to 3 races :)