What division are you in?

Just noticed i'm up to division 4 from 8 (2 seasons in 8 even). Should be tough competition now.

What division is everyone else in? hoping a few ppl are in same division, should keep it interesting.

So is being in the 4th div good? I would assume it can't be all that bad with my having only been in iRacing for a little over a month now. However I could be up to 4th only because of my not having been here that long too...hahaha

I definitely need to race more that's for sure lol. Still Division 4 here.

Can your division be different when it comes to time trials? When I click on season standings and quali results it says I'm in Division 4. But when I click on Season Time Trial and Time Trial results it says I'm Division 3. Is that correct?

So is being in the 4th div good? I would assume it can't be all that bad with my having only been in iRacing for a little over a month now. However I could be up to 4th only because of my not having been here that long too...hahaha

Joe, the only division that things really matters i think are the top couple. Beyond that its just tougher competition imo. More people committed. In division 8, it seemed about 10 guys competed a whole season in the popular series. In division 4, i think its more like 50 ppl, etc.

Im in Division 2 verging on Division 1 now.

On another note (and an intense need to brag) I managed to pull off becoming the week 13 mazda cup Div.2 champion and 5th overall of all people taking part :)

I think I will be permanently in Div 1 once I pop the iRating above 3000, which (presuming I dont crash) will be in the next 2 to 3 races :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back