What Display Output do you use for Sim Racing?

• Deleted member 387850

I’m running a 24” 1080p 75Hz monitor and looking for a bit of an upgrade in the display department! Currently the contenders are a single 34” Ultrawide or 27” triples. Watch this space!

Upvote 0
42" 4k 60 Hz for now.

Rift did arrive, no time to unpack yet. If the rift doesn't work out I'm do triple screen, although there'll be some hard decisions to make there.

Upvote 0
Single Acer X34 ultrawide 3440x1440 100hz

Had triple 24" couple of years ago but on desk setup was inconvenient. Also had a Vive bit found resolution too lacking for my liking, plus motion dizzy/sickness. VR immersion is immense though!

Upvote 0
Voted for Single screen. I'm using a LG 34 inch 21:9 2560x1080p ultra wide monitor @75hz with trackir.
Trackir, 34 inch ultra wide monitor @21:9 (16:9 is dead to me:roflmao:), 3 bass shakers running simvibe is just incredible experience! Trackir with my monitor will hold me down till I can afford vr in a couple of years and when development has improved (the HMD and the pc upgrade as well). For games, 1080p still looks amazing in my eyes :inlove:. I've used tripple screens twice in my life for racing. People say once you go tripples, you can't go back ??? Well, haven't missed it since!:) But I think vr would be a very very different story! Might go into depression if I was teased with a sim racing vr experience for a limited time, then I gotta go back to single screen.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Now, just need to squeeze sim racing back into my busy schedule!

Upvote 0
Gotta say I'm very (pleasantly) surprised at the number of VR users, always thought it was much lower but it appears last years Sales have boosted numbers. I know in general gaming terms VR users will be a lot lower as Steam Stats prove, but certainly for Racing Sims it seems they're now up there with Single Screen users.

As ever a Poll/Vote only paints a very small picture so you could argue the next 50 voters all have Triples, but that's the fun of Polls :D
Closes 9th Feb, please continue to Vote as I'm finding it interesting in a geeky way :)

As of 100 Votes:

Single Screen 39 vote(s) 39.0%

Dual Screen 2 vote(s) 2.0%

Triple Screen 18 vote(s) 18.0%

VR 30 vote(s) 30.0%

Projection 1 vote(s) 1.0%

Curved Screen (Single) 9 vote(s) 9.0%

Other... 1 vote(s) 1.0%

Upvote 0
Voted for Single screen. I'm using a LG 34 inch 21:9 2560x1080p ultra wide monitor @75hz with trackir.
Trackir, 34 inch ultra wide monitor @21:9

Same here Dean. 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080. Every sim I have is maxed out on the graphics, super smooth and with 2x DSR too.
I also use Track IR 5 and this will do me until next year or the year after when VR is more affordable and better. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back