What did you eat during Christmas?

Man! So far my gf and have gone to three Xmas parties and i hosted one on Saturday and we have two more to go to. We've eaten two Turkey dinners, Roast Beef( i did beef instead of turkey), we had ham last night at a party and on Friday it's Turkey at another friends place then it's Turkey and Ham once again at my gf's grandparents place. I've never eaten this much Turkey in my life in a one week span. Lots of Xmas cookies, chocolates, and rum&eggnog and beer so far too!. Our roommate she is making chocolate fudge that she only makes during Xmas time. And our neighbors are dropping off baked goods too. We have been spoiled this year for we both were working at the hotel restaurant during Xmas time, even Xmas night but we both no longer work there so we have all the time to visit our friends this holiday season. All i can say is it's been great so far! Can't wait for New Years eve, i have not had that night off for the last six years.

Well my girlfriend and I got to Kelowna in five hours, we got here @ 6:30pm and we actually craved Mcdonalds tonight!:D. We ate enough turkey in the last week and we are going to have it again later tonight at gf's grandparent's so we just wanted something quick and different. It hit the spot quite well, for a change lol!:)

I cooked for 9 people. First time I ever cooked for more than 2 people.

This was the turkey (vegetarians look away)

3f62fd9e.jpg

This was my plate I food. I felt so fat after eating this.

bda5ccdb.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back