what cockpit to buy

I have a the Gt Omega with the monitor stand, this was made even better recently with the new side supports. i cant compare as this is my first rig, but ive no complaints yes there are probably better out there but bang for buck its spot on in my eyes.
img6158y.jpg

possible problems
  • triple monitor stand, getting the 3 tv's to line up required a bit of fiddling about. once done good and solid no wobble form the wheel as its a separate unit to the frame. without the stand the old one did move or wobble when a higher setting of ffb was used
  • lining up the bolt holes. don't tighten it up until all the bolts are in. had to drill 1 or 2 holes.
  • watch out under the wheel 4 strips of metal can catch your knee.. depending on wheel position.
  • G25 pedals and wheel fitted first time, other wheels might require you to drill the holes.
  • Keyboard stand does wobble and can be improved on..right hand side with wood on it used as my mouse mat. New monitor /tv stand has a much better one on it
  • it used to slide apart in the middle section.. (maybe did not have it tight enough)
  • used to flex with the wheel tubes but the new support make it real rigid.

On the new version, the Gearstick and Keyboard tray are way better, as they connect into the support bars.(no wobble)
The wheel support is no longer a problem, as they have revised the design.

Upvote 0
Been reading logiforce's review about the clubsport wheel. This wheel is a force to be reckoned with, quite literally... Does anyone have experience with the gtomega and a clubsport wheel mounted on it? Is this rig sturdy enough for this wheel?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing