What class of cars would you like to see next?

Msportdan

@Simberia
S3s have in the last few days opened up a lot of eyes in the sim world and mine to. With a promise of a whole load of new features and better support than ever for this title...

theres lot to look forward to in the ex-simbin world, but for me and many others, the choice of cars and tracks will help this game reach stardom..

What class of cars would you like to see in upcoming upgrades.

Personally ill like to see the game slowed down a bit in terms of vehicle speed.. Tracks day cars etc. Caterhams..

Licensing the fun cup.. which I did a racing scholarship for once lol

Last edited:
I can't see them in the wishlist but I would like some modern Le Mans prototypes.
I guess LMP1 must be very expensive.
So, a batch of LMP2 (Oreca, HPD, Morgan and Ligier) would be perfect.
2nd step: possibility to mix them with DP and GT and we can have good multiclasses races, like TUSC championship ;)

It seems strange that the majority vote is for WTTC (WTCC?) since they're already available in a 2013 pack. Maybe people want free ones instead? :roflmao:

Maybe needs a new poll with existing cars removed as options now?

As the option also contains the V8 Supercars and the BTCC I guess it's those classes they vote for ;)

I can't see them in the wishlist but I would like some modern Le Mans prototypes.
I guess LMP1 must be very expensive.
So, a batch of LMP2 (Oreca, HPD, Morgan and Ligier) would be perfect.
2nd step: possibility to mix them with DP and GT and we can have good multiclasses races, like TUSC championship ;)

At least the Audi R18 has been announced some time ago. So let's hope for more :D

V8 super cars was my choice, the good part about an Aussie V8 class would be the fact it would bring 4 new cars, Ford, Holden, Volvo and Nissan, we already have the Merc in game, although it would need altering for the Oz series. Bring on the V8's I say.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back