What class of cars would you like to see next?

Msportdan

@Simberia
S3s have in the last few days opened up a lot of eyes in the sim world and mine to. With a promise of a whole load of new features and better support than ever for this title...

theres lot to look forward to in the ex-simbin world, but for me and many others, the choice of cars and tracks will help this game reach stardom..

What class of cars would you like to see in upcoming upgrades.

Personally ill like to see the game slowed down a bit in terms of vehicle speed.. Tracks day cars etc. Caterhams..

Licensing the fun cup.. which I did a racing scholarship for once lol

Last edited:
V8 Supercars! I know about a dozen people that if I told them they could race Bathurst in a V8 would rush to get this game ASAP. It's a huge passion here in Oz and Bathurst is less than a month away.

Also big excitement that Marcos Ambrose is set to return to the sport backed by Roger Penske!
That will really set the cat amongst the pigeons!

V8 Supercars! I know about a dozen people that if I told them they could race Bathurst in a V8 would rush to get this game ASAP. It's a huge passion here in Oz and Bathurst is less than a month away.

Also big excitement that Marcos Ambrose is set to return to the sport backed by Roger Penske!
That will really set the cat amongst the pigeons!
That is awesome news , wth he was thinking going to Nascar, I was gutted when he left :(

I fear on his return he will be past his prime tho, Craig Lowndes is my current favourite now, sorry :)

He's a great driver (only 38) and will definitely spice up the series. I'm a Lowndes fan too but I honestly can't see him beating Whincup. I reckon Ambrose could.

Sector 3 the Aussie dollar is falling so maybe you can pick up some car licenses and a few tracks (Namely Adelaide, Sandown and Surfers Paradise) for a good price!

I'm exited to see Aussie v8's as they are easily the world leading touring car series and man i hope i can be Shane van Gisbergen (fanboy).

also id like to see some low powered formula style single seaters eg.formula ford preferably not something high down-force like fbmw.

Concerning the GT Cars: as those mentioned in the poll are three of the most important brands in motor racing (Aston, Porsche, Ferrari) it's pretty obvious people ask for them

regarding most important brands in racing ... you say Aston, Porsche, Ferrari ...are they really? historically sure but now when you say Aston or Porsche i think luxury sports car or SUV for well married chicks in case of Porsche :)

I would say BMW, Audi, Merc :) .. they are/were pretty much in every class (almost)

You can NEVER have enough GT cars
Fully agree on that. :thumbsup:

BTW ..... i'll not vote, because i can't really make a decision. It's to difficult with having only 1 vote, because i love GT's. And Group 5 and V8 Supercars too. And BTCC/WTCC. Also some Cup racing with cars, which aren't that powerful, could be fun in MP.

Only Openwheeler, Supercars and Roadcars are not my cup of tea. But this is just my personal preference. :p

Last edited:
regarding most important brands in racing ... you say Aston, Porsche, Ferrari ...are they really? historically sure but now when you say Aston or Porsche i think luxury sports car or SUV for well married chicks in case of Porsche :)

I would say BMW, Audi, Merc :) .. they are/were pretty much in every class (almost)
Well - it probably depends on the race series / class you are following. In the WEC Porsche, Aston and Ferrari still are THE brands to be named in the GTE class and Porsche, Audi, Toyota are the ones. In GT3 it probably comes down to Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Porsche again. But Porsche at least is a safe bet in every GT class - right?

So...voted for NASCAR...love that series but the last greatest experience was NASCAR season 2003...other than that I would really love to have aussie V8 and the old Italian superturismo...that series was really a blast...

I voted for old GT legends. I'd love some old fashioned amcars with bouncy suspension and way too much power vs grip ^^
But imo this game needs more tracks rather than more cars right now, not because one needs to exclude the other but I find the selection of cars to be great already, but there's certainly a LOT of tracks that I would like to see added!

But Porsche at least is a safe bet in every GT class - right?

take a look on Blancpain Sprint .. you will barelly notice that they are Porsche teams there :)

GT: Audi, BMW, Mecedes, McLaren, Ferrari
DTM: Audi, BMW, Mercedes
WTCC: used to be BMW, Chevy .. now Citroen, Honda
F1: Mercedes, Infiniti Redbull, Williams, Ferrari,
WRC: VW, Ford, Citroen

I barelly noticed that a Porsche won last years le man in the LMGTE pro category (and came in second also) or that in the last 10 years of the 24h of nurburgring a Porsche as won 5 years.
Or that Porsche is ranked in first with 16 wins in the overhall lemans construters wins.
I barelly noticed that :rolleyes:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years