What cities have Ivedo/Valiant dealers?

Its driving me mad! I cant find any dealers for those two trucks but ive found about a million Scania and MAN dealers D: Does anyone know what cities Ivedo or Valiants are in? Thanks!

I think each main dealer has all the trucks but I will check after I finished my current job. I think I have 2 main dealers for both Valiant and MAN.

I think ultimately you can build the truck you want at any of the dealers but it seems more expensive to buy for instance the 3 axled version of a truck from the upgrade customization than to buy it already specced at the main dealer.

Also some of the main dealers seem to have special edition type trucks like race inspired liveries. I guess you may be able to unlock these paint schemes later up the level chain but buying from a dealer might shortcut the level requirement. Also I could be wrong and it might be dealer only paint. I think it was Renault that I saw the race livery.

it doesn't matter because you can customise the truck before you buy it. So all versions are available at any dealer but you might pay a bit more. However there is still the level requirement to take into consideration.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%