What chair do you all use?

Hi,

Although my ultimate goal is a Playseat F1 i simply do not have the room in the current situation to run this..maybe in my next home!

Currently i've got an old leather chair i bought for around £10 from a friend, my racing setup is bolted to my desk and i'm happy racing like this - it just leaves me wanting a more comfortable chair to do it on.

I'd love a DX Racer but i really can't afford that right now. Is it best to save a little bit and go for one of them or does anyone else have any recommendations on chairs they have?

Also looking at the GT Omega...

Thanks.

Last edited:
DIY FTW!!!

Cheap and temporary to serve your purpose.
Totally agree, except for the temp bit: BMW M5 Passengers seat mounted on some aluminium checkerplate, mounted on an old office chair base. REAL leather, real comfy , real cheap (£60) :)

20AUzDL.jpg

Upvote 0
Pöang ftw!

My best mate has this, i do like them but it's not ideal as i'll need it to be my office chair too.

I should have stated - i do a lot of working from home so need a chair thats comfortable for sitting 8-10 hours a day working at and also decent for racing which is why i was thinking GT Omega.

I binned a couple of Megane sport seats a couple of years ago! Looking back i should have kept them, they were leather and very comfortable! Damnit!

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years