What car should I focus on?

Recently, ive found myself floating around many different types of racing doing a bit of this and a bit of that, however I think the time has come that I should knuckle down and focus on one iracing car for the next season, and becoming good at it. However, what series should I pick? Oval is fun, but can be repetitive in practice. Road is more fun to practice, but I think Im naturally a bit slower in a road course race.

Im thinking these are the cars I could focus on:

Indy OVAL
Impala A Class OVAL
Nascar C Class OVAL

V8 Supercar ROAD
F1 ROAD
Prototypes ROAD

What do you think? Whats the best series to be in? I havent seen a lot of F1 races going official, but they would be fun. Indy is my strongest atm, but Im not sure how much I can improve with my limited setup knowledge.

How do the prototypes and MC races go? Are they enjoyable? Ive only done one but to be honest I was focusing on my SR and didnt take it all in. What would you guys recommend?

The mustang was good fun at oulton too, I really had to keep focus there. I race the star mazda a lot thoand going back to the mustang makes you feel like youre driving in molasses. I dont think the mustang is as bad as its rep tho, it can be quite lively in the rear at times.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back