What car pack to buy

Hey everyone, I downloaded R3E a couple weeks ago (free version) and Im ready to purchase some cars/tracks...What would be the best pack to buy that people are racing with/on??...I was wanting to race online with some guys....that WTCC pack looks pretty good....What would you suggest???

I myself would start with the DTM 1992 pack, love these cars. All of the car and track content is high quality, can't go wrong with any in my opinion.

EDIT: I also love the newer DTM, DTM 2014 is a must for me and with being an Experience it comes with 9 tracks.

Last edited:
I believe Sector3 said the WTCC pack is their best seller so you can't go wrong with that one if you are looking to find good online races. DTM '92 pack is also very popular and one of the essential packs to buy in R3E. I would start with one or both of those.

Also I would recommend the European track pack as that gives you plenty of options to race online.

I believe Sector3 said the WTCC pack is their best seller so you can't go wrong with that one if you are looking to find good online races. DTM '92 pack is also very popular and one of the essential packs to buy in R3E. I would start with one or both of those.

Also I would recommend the European track pack as that gives you plenty of options to race online.
Better sold than DTM 13??? :O_o:

I would recommend DTM 1992.

Even if we ALL say "DTM 1992" and you're still not sure about it, listen:

Of all the non-free content, this car pack is the most raced one in Multiplayer and ALWAYS is raced at some track of the European Track Pack.

I think DTM 1992+European Track Pack is an epic win even if you just want to race vs AI.

Better sold than DTM 13??? :O_o:

I would recommend DTM 1992.
I can't be bothered to find the exact post (I think it was on the official forum) but I'm sure that's what they said. If you think about it, RACE07 was the official WTCC game and built a large user base because of that license. WTCC is probably the most important license in R3E as it attracts those players to the new platform.

I will also add that in terms of close, intense racing, the WTCC pack is hard to beat.

Thanks for all the input guys..Looks like I'll be getting the 92 DTM and the European Track Pack. After looking at the cars in the 92 DTM they look like they would be fun.
I am looking mainly to race Online and it seems this is the best bet....Thanks again

Don't forget you can test drive as well....trust me you will probably want ONE car in WTCC, ADAC 2014 and DTM 2013...just choose the one you like the most and run with it. You can get out with such great value that way and maximizing your dollar.

I "created" my own Dream Car DLC Pack:

BMW 320 Turbo
Audi 90 Quattro
Ford GT1

Great fun, BMW and Audi includes so nice Turbo sounds and Turbo boost with a great Power, Ford GT1 have avesome Power and Speed, it's The Best Simbin car ever!!!

Must say that I hate DTM 92, driven few laps with Mercedes 190 and I hate it, too slow car with no power, who wanna drive car like that? Must say that I have a lots of experience with F1 car so all slow powerless cars are so boring for me...but of course racing can be fun with almost any car no problem!

Don't forget you can test drive as well....trust me you will probably want ONE car in WTCC, ADAC 2014 and DTM 2013...just choose the one you like the most and run with it. You can get out with such great value that way and maximizing your dollar.
The #1 car salesman of the month award goes to @Sean Kenney

do you take trade ins? I got a Chevy Daytona prototype that I'm not using anymore ;) I'm looking for something handles a little better.....how bout that 1974 Lincoln Continental?

Since I have everyones attention and it would seem silly to start another thread since I must be the only person on here that dont know how to do this Ill ask this..
How do I download car setups??..What Ive been doing is finding the file that someone has put on this website, click on it to download, then my PC takes me to Word pad...then what??...I know this is a simple question but I dont know the best way to do this....Thanks

Since I have everyones attention and it would seem silly to start another thread since I must be the only person on here that dont know how to do this Ill ask this..
How do I download car setups??..What Ive been doing is finding the file that someone has put on this website, click on it to download, then my PC takes me to Word pad...then what??...I know this is a simple question but I dont know the best way to do this....Thanks

Place them in their respective folders. Let me know if you need more instruction. :thumbsup:

Swagg
setups.PNG

Attachments

• setups.PNG
    setups.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 281

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%