1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

What are your greatest wishes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mohameddo-san, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I wish I could be a cute little puppy so nearly every girl will go "Aww!", hold me and give me a kiss; then, I would not have to work for their affection if I was a puppy. :D

I wish karma would stop being a bitch to me like it has been for five long years. A little off-topic, I refrain from believing in things like luck, fortune, karma, omens, etc.

EDIT - I wish I could race in any sim without traction control like I can with every other aid off.

In close-wheeled sims and all other non-F1 sims, my TCS off issue is minor. in F1 sims, my TCS off and gear change is a major issue.

Now that I am back from Canada, I plan on retightening my CPU heatsink, resetting CMOS settings, and reinstalling rFactor 2 if my LAN still works.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

My one wish is that i will be together with my girlfriend and her little girl for a very, very long time, hopefully forever but that is thinking to far ahead.

3. My wish is, that my university studies I'm starting in September will go well, and that I can get a good job after that.
    I wish to build a good life, have a family, and give at least as much for my children as I got when I was a kid.

• Like Like x 1