1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are the prime differences between each team's car?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by IHazABone, May 11, 2014.

1. I'd just like to know what the differences are. I would think that Ferrari would have powerful engines and understeer, given their history, Lotus to have aerodynamic advantages, Williams to burn through tires faster, etc.
    I've noticed from playing that Lotus accelerates well and Reb Bull seems very balanced (my team though), but I can't really tell for other cars.
  2. Force India has the least tyre wear.
  3. Okay, that's good to know.
    I'm driving for Ferrari now and I've noticed that it's very twitchy as for steering, as opposed to the Red Bull or Lotus.
  4. I don't know... Ferrari has the best pace, but Mercedes doesn't wear the tires like last season, or Lotus doesn't save the tires like last season.
  5. I find that Mercedes and Red Bull AI frequently get pole position, but Ferrari (Alonso) can pull far ahead in the actual race, despite a 4th/5th place on the grid.
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Yeah I don't know why they call Alonso 'Mr Eyebrows' ....... all I ever see is the back of his head when he goes by ;) :D