What are the names of the RaceDepartment servers?

F

Francisca Roele

• Francisca Roele

I signed up for the FBMW FD saturday, and I know what the password is - but not the server name. I've read through several forums/topics and I can't seem to find it. I guessed it would be RaceDepartment, but I couldn't find a server by that name.

On another topic, seeing how many people use the G25 I gave in and ordered one myself too so it can replace my slightly dysfunct Momo. It's only a €100 more expensive but lightyears ahead.

It is in backorder though and it should ship next month (26/06). I could order elsewhere and get it right away but they were far more expensive. I'm paying about €225 rather than the €299 - that's just too much of a difference.

This will work out nicely though. Now I can bring my Momo to our home in Zaandam so I can diss the DriveFX (xbox 360) and hide err I mean use my G25 at my own place. Uhm, no I haven't told him yet. Sssh.

• shenken

We call them:

RaceDept.com #1
RaceDept.com #2
RaceDept.com #3
RaceDept.com #4

or

RaceDepartment.com #1
RaceDepartment.com #2
RaceDepartment.com #3
RaceDepartment.com #4

and for special events we name them the same but add aditional things like Mini Cup, PreQual etc. Hope this helps Fran :)

• Francisca Roele

Thanks Sascha. I figured it must've been those names but I just wanted to make sure. Is it possible to add favorites in the lobby of Race 07?

• shenken

Honestly I don´t know about bookmarks from within the lobby. Maybe someone else does know it. I know in ARCA it´s possible. Someone please answer her question please? Thanks :)

• Francisca Roele

Yeah I guess the filter would work. All I need to put there then is "RaceDep". Thanks Degreef.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%