1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are the names of the RaceDepartment servers?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Francisca Roele, May 23, 2008.

1. I signed up for the FBMW FD saturday, and I know what the password is - but not the server name. I've read through several forums/topics and I can't seem to find it. I guessed it would be RaceDepartment, but I couldn't find a server by that name.

On another topic, seeing how many people use the G25 I gave in and ordered one myself too so it can replace my slightly dysfunct Momo. It's only a €100 more expensive but lightyears ahead.

It is in backorder though and it should ship next month (26/06). I could order elsewhere and get it right away but they were far more expensive. I'm paying about €225 rather than the €299 - that's just too much of a difference.

This will work out nicely though. Now I can bring my Momo to our home in Zaandam so I can diss the DriveFX (xbox 360) and hide err I mean use my G25 at my own place. Uhm, no I haven't told him yet. Sssh.

2. We call them:

RaceDept.com #1
    RaceDept.com #2
    RaceDept.com #3
    RaceDept.com #4

or

RaceDepartment.com #1
    RaceDepartment.com #2
    RaceDepartment.com #3
    RaceDepartment.com #4

and for special events we name them the same but add aditional things like Mini Cup, PreQual etc. Hope this helps Fran :)

3. Thanks Sascha. I figured it must've been those names but I just wanted to make sure. Is it possible to add favorites in the lobby of Race 07?

4. Honestly I don´t know about bookmarks from within the lobby. Maybe someone else does know it. I know in ARCA it´s possible. Someone please answer her question please? Thanks :)

5. may be in "filter list"...?

6. Yeah I guess the filter would work. All I need to put there then is "RaceDep". Thanks Degreef.

7. np... you welcom... :)