What a Shame!

Once again Thrustmaster beefs it!

Gaming / Xbox 360 / Xbox 360 Accessories / Xbox 360 Specialty Controllers /

THRUSTMASTER.gif

10182206.jpg

en-CA_LargeFSPricePill_99_99.Gif

New! Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel

Replica of the "Ferrari 458 Italia" wheel. For the first time ever on Xbox 360! A replica Ferrari wheel at an attractive price, for passion and impulse buys. Never before has a true replica wheel been so accessible for Xbox 360 gamers...Warranty Labour
90 Day(s)

Warranty Parts
90 Day(s)

WebId

More information

FEATURES:
  • Replica of the wheel on the Ferrari 458 Italia, star vehicle of Forza Motorsport 4! 11" XXL size (7/10ths of the original) with rubber texture cladding for optimal handling on Xbox 360.
  • Wheel-mounted sequential gearbox: 2 Ferrari GT-style metal paddle shifters.
  • Genuine "Manettino" dial: 2-position switch lets users directly change game settings while they race. Automatically returns to neutral position.
  • 8 easy-access action buttons + one 8-direction D-pad in the form of an "Engine Start" button.
  • Xbox Guide button with illuminated ring indicating the player number.
  • 270° steering radius.
  • Pedal set featuring pedals with long range of travel, plus realistic resistance and angle.
  • Super-stable, practical V-shaped clamping system can be attached to any table or desk.
  • Xbox 360 USB 2.0 Full Speed cable with InLine Quick Release connector, for a totally safe connection.

No FFB and "Bungie Cord" wheel centering technology. Pfffttt! I can't believe that Thrustmaster has the galls to state that!. A shame really, such a nice looking wheel.

If that price is in $-s, then it can be the best budget wheel for the Xbox I guess.

You are right though Peter, It is the best wheel for the Xbox for people with budget in mind. Or i guess one can go for this. This comes with the game.

10181139.jpg

lgraytopleft.gif

Customer Rating:
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_full_sm.gif
rating_arrow_half_sm.gif
4.2 /5

(Based on 6 votes)

lgraybotleft.gif

en-CA_LargeFSPricePill_99_99.Gif

Forza Motorsport 4 and Speed Wheel Bundle (XBOX 360)

2ZJ-00013
WebID: 10181139

Our Price:$99.99Get it for less. Guaranteed[SUP]TM[/SUP]

Availability:

• Available Online

In Stock:Usually ships next business day

• Available In Store
Check store stock

psplogo_shadow.gif
Get PSP for as little as $10.00 per year.
Buy Product with Product Service Plan

buy_now_big.gif

Add

Upvote 0
How are you supposed to use the silly thing anyways? Is there a suction cup on the back of the middle piece to stick on your buddy's forehead and use him or her as a base.:D

I'm just kidding around, thought i'd throw that in for it is such a silly thing Mircosoft put out.:wink:

Upvote 0
People say it "surprisingly" works, the only - I've read is that it doesn't have the bumper buttons from the controller. (though the triggers have a longer route meaning your throttle and brake will be more precise)

And it's very cheap, basically the same price as the cheapest wheels for the PC.

Upvote 0
Guys, don't laugh at that Speed Wheel. I got one purely as an experiment for driving games when I'm on the road (was that a pun?), and it works *incredibly* well. Yes, my lap times are better with my G25 (GTR2 Power and Glory 2.0, rFactor), but it's far from night and day.

They must have made some sort of breakthrough in precision on these motion controllers, because I found it to be very smooth and accurate. I was able to drift through corners in a 911 3.0 RSR - and that's my highest compliment (car is twitchy as Hell).

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 201 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years