1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What a difference season 3 makes

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Nick Brooke, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Just started my season 3 in Lotus and the car is finaly drivable lol. Im no Steve Stoop so i am not a WDC yet but this year may well be my year.

All in all the progression is far better i managed 2nd in the first two races and not im about 5th in qualy for the 3rd race far better

2. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Good to hear I'm in Season 2 at Japan in the Lotus.

3. I've almost finished my 3rd season with Lotus and with no offers likely coming in apart from Ferrari for my rival (which I'm not going to take) it looks like I might be driving a season 4 Lotus! :D

4. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

Things are getting very tense as season 3/7 in the Lotus approaches its climax.
    (50% dist. Expert Mode except for Fuel Sim and Auto box).
    I went for Aggressive R&D path and have had some form of upgrade every single week except Bahrain.
    For 4 races now Webber and I have swapped the lead in the WDC. We are at Brazil (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] last race) and I have had 6 wins incl, Bahrain, Melb-(Wet quali), China-(Wet late in Race), Canada, Japan and 8 podiums in all. My win in Japan and Webbers “null points” brought me back into the WDC title race. I managed P7 in Korea.
    Currently second in WDC with 248 points, 4 points behind Webber. Qualified 7[SUP]th[/SUP] and Webber is 5[SUP]th[/SUP] on the grid. I know I can win Abu Dhabi (won it last year and P2 and 3 were the Ferraris). If I win WDC it will be my first one.
    I have to get past him on lap 1 and keep my position to minimise his points haul in Brazil.
    I have already signed for year 4 with Lotus. If I can win WDC it will be time to turn on Fuel Sim which may sadly mean leaving the team that gave me my start in F1 and going to a faster car. Oh well, I’ll think about that at Silverstone in year 4.

5. David, you really should do a written commentary of your season, seems you love to write!

6. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly

Might do a summary table at the end with season 2 and 3. Qualifying result, race result, mini race summary.

7. Sounds like it'll be a good, I wish the actual game had a list of your qualy and race results over seasons though!