F1 2010 What a difference season 3 makes

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Just started my season 3 in Lotus and the car is finaly drivable lol. Im no Steve Stoop so i am not a WDC yet but this year may well be my year.

All in all the progression is far better i managed 2nd in the first two races and not im about 5th in qualy for the 3rd race far better

Things are getting very tense as season 3/7 in the Lotus approaches its climax.
(50% dist. Expert Mode except for Fuel Sim and Auto box).
I went for Aggressive R&D path and have had some form of upgrade every single week except Bahrain.
For 4 races now Webber and I have swapped the lead in the WDC. We are at Brazil (2[SUP]nd[/SUP] last race) and I have had 6 wins incl, Bahrain, Melb-(Wet quali), China-(Wet late in Race), Canada, Japan and 8 podiums in all. My win in Japan and Webbers “null points” brought me back into the WDC title race. I managed P7 in Korea.
Currently second in WDC with 248 points, 4 points behind Webber. Qualified 7[SUP]th[/SUP] and Webber is 5[SUP]th[/SUP] on the grid. I know I can win Abu Dhabi (won it last year and P2 and 3 were the Ferraris). If I win WDC it will be my first one.
I have to get past him on lap 1 and keep my position to minimise his points haul in Brazil.
I have already signed for year 4 with Lotus. If I can win WDC it will be time to turn on Fuel Sim which may sadly mean leaving the team that gave me my start in F1 and going to a faster car. Oh well, I’ll think about that at Silverstone in year 4.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%