1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What´s your favorite Formula?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Javier Bernedo, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Formula Reiza

1 vote(s)
  2. Formula Classic

10 vote(s)
  3. Formula 3

5 vote(s)
  1. Javier Bernedo

Javier Bernedo
    Premium Member

For me, Formula Classic.
  2. Formula 3
  3. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Formula 3 :)
  4. Formula Reiza ;)
  5. Classic, 1st
    F3, 2nd
    Modern, 3rd
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Formula 3 for me
  7. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

Formula 3
  8. i can't say yet i've not tested them out , i know im so bad :(
  9. Formula 3
  10. A vote would be better to see the results.:wink:
  11. R48

1.Formula Classic

2. Formula 3
  12. F3
  13. For me:

14. Vote is ok now. Thx.
  15. Javier Bernedo

Javier Bernedo
    Premium Member

Thanks for adding the poll.
  16. FClassic
    They are all fantastic and i enjoy them all immensly... but FClassic gets my blood pumping the most. :)
  17. If Formula Armaroli was already very good mod and make a difference in RF, here is even better.

But the F3 driving felling seems to send me back to RF. :( For me, it could be better.
  18. To me, F Classic is one of the best sim cars period.....and it's not that the F3 or F1 are bad, but the Classic is a real animal.
  19. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I love the sound and speed of classic, so voted for that one.

However, I am trying to give F3 a chance, but I am having problems with corner handling, spinning out on corners where I would never spin out in the higher classes, probably due to the extra down-force in those classes.

Perhaps I need to be more subtle with my right foot, or need a better linearity/saturation setting for the throttle pedal of my DFGT. Currently I have all aids off except that I appear to need 'Low' traction control enabled .....
  20. All of them! I just bought the game today, but for me the Formula Classic is impressive, im looking forward to join leagues of all Formulas and Stock Car also.