1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Wet Track drying BUG????

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Matteo Montanari, Oct 25, 2008.

1. What a crazy AI pitting for tyre change in rain condition!

Just finished a race with F3000:
    weather was sunny but the track was very wet. After a few laps, all AI started pitting and they kept doing it every 2 laps... I thought it was due to change tyres (always wet type).... but actually (looking at replay) they did not change them (only making a stop&go)
    I guess the problem was the track condition being not dry nor wet maybe confusing them about the choice.... either they were just too high consuming wet tyres after only 2 laps... either maybe they were looking for an inexistent tyre compound....who knows... [​IMG]

Anybody experienced it?[​IMG]

2. Never had this happen but im going to try and reproduce it for a laugh, sounds hilarious :D

3. Do you know how to reproduce a very wet track with sunny weather?
    it seems hilarious but such an easy win like that is kind of disappointing :(

4. What track was it? Details like that can be important...

This has been mentioned a few times. This and other issues need attention from Simbin.

5. It happened at Sepang and Zhuhai. I know they are add-ons tracks but I bet it happen in Simbin tracks as well... if I only could prove it recreating same weather conditions.. (??)