1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wet Track drying BUG????

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Matteo Montanari, Oct 25, 2008.

1. What a crazy AI pitting for tyre change in rain condition!

Just finished a race with F3000:
    weather was sunny but the track was very wet. After a few laps, all AI started pitting and they kept doing it every 2 laps... I thought it was due to change tyres (always wet type).... but actually (looking at replay) they did not change them (only making a stop&go)
    I guess the problem was the track condition being not dry nor wet maybe confusing them about the choice.... either they were just too high consuming wet tyres after only 2 laps... either maybe they were looking for an inexistent tyre compound....who knows... [​IMG]

Anybody experienced it?[​IMG]
  2. Never had this happen but im going to try and reproduce it for a laugh, sounds hilarious :D
  3. Do you know how to reproduce a very wet track with sunny weather?
    it seems hilarious but such an easy win like that is kind of disappointing :(
  4. What track was it? Details like that can be important...

This has been mentioned a few times. This and other issues need attention from Simbin.
  5. It happened at Sepang and Zhuhai. I know they are add-ons tracks but I bet it happen in Simbin tracks as well... if I only could prove it recreating same weather conditions.. (??)