1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

were to find my activation file

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Glen Orpheus, Oct 10, 2014.

1. hi guys,
    does anybody know were i can find the activation file for GSCE, GSC & FT please.
    i need to format my PC and start over again, and i don't want to use up my registrations if i can help it.
    any help would be awesome...thanx in advance ;)

2. hi guys,
    does anybody know were i can find the activation file for GSCE, GSC & FT please.
    i need to format my PC and start over again, and i don't want to use up my registrations if i can help it.
    any help would be awesome...thanx in advance ;)

3. Patrick Giranthon

Patrick Giranthon
    Premium Member

Not sure but I think the activation file is an hidden file. So you can't copy it (it would be so simple to copy the game on 20 PCs like this.)

4. If you kept the purchase confirmation email from Reiza the activation code is there.

If you don't have it you can contact Reiza and explain your situation. They will re-issue you another code once they confirm your original purchase.

5. already had one re issue of code for formula truck, and need to format again, just don't know how many times i can keep doing this, thanx anyhow :)